Jeffrey Epstein Suicide??

longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Actually that's doable, all he had to do was tie a knot and slump down. I'm having a problem with a bedsheet in the cell of an inmate who by all reports should have been on suicide watch....

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Actually that's doable, all he had to do was tie a knot and slump down. I'm having a problem with a bedsheet in the cell of an inmate who by all reports should have been on suicide watch....
It was reported he had paper sheets and talk is it was something from outside he was choked with. Also being the timing at shift change the shift out would do bed count and shift in also do the bed count. How was it no one checked him over 4 hrs and being shift change....
Now delays from the autopsy are setting off more speculation. ...

Shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
LMBO! I don't have to deal with squat Shaggy! You're the one taking an extremely tenuous thread and making a tow rope out of it! Damn! The pressure must be immense!
Trump says himself he knew him for over 15 years....a terrific guy. Sounds like he knew him to me. Certainly seems like be knew him better than you know travolta.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” he told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
He slit his wrist with a pocket knife I thought?
Sounds like the pocketknife was a weak attempt then he hung himself.

The final autopsy report, released in November 2014, concluded that he "died of 'asphyxia due to hanging'" (as suspected by the Marin County sheriff's office on August 12).[156][157] Williams was also found with superficial wounds to his hands and arms, most likely caused by a pocketknife lying nearby.[158]

Reactions: dpc

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Trump says himself he knew him for over 15 years....a terrific guy. Sounds like he knew him to me. Certainly seems like be knew him better than you know travolta.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” he told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
So when did this start...
2002 a lot could have changed.

Wv67

Six Pointer
LOL. Far as this perverts death It’s a dead perv don’t really care how he died , it’s a shame more don’t die IMO And it don’t matter who he knew or what was committed Clinton or no Clinton nothing would or ever be done to them not gonna happen look how they tried to set up Trump Obama , the Clintons , and many more on both sides have done shady crap I’m sure Trump has a few hisself but nothing gonna change take this garbage off the news he was an inmate no more important than any other period done deal

longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Trump said he knew Epstein just like everyone else in Palm Beach did. He also kicked him out of his Mar A Lago Florida resort over 15 years ago after one of his female staff alleged that Epstein had sexually assaulted her. Still think they were best buds?

wncdeerhunter

Old Mossy Horns

timekiller13

Twelve Pointer
I definitely believe Epstein killed himself. But, the fact that he was able to is what is so suspicious. He had a cell-mate, who was removed, he wasn't checked on for hours, which is against policy, he should not have had any items in his cell that he could have harmed himself with, yet he was able to hang himself. He should have been on suicide watch, after a previous attempt, but was removed from that for some reason. It all adds up to someone(s) with lots of money and influence making sure that the stars lined up so Epstein could go away. I figure the conversation went something like "You can take care of this yourself, Jeff, or we will take care of it for you, and it won't be painless when we do it." Some money exchanged hands, some guards were coerced, cell mate transfer was set up, some items were slipped to him and he was given the amount of time necessary to make it happen. Really too easy if you have power and money.