Jeffrey Epstein Suicide??

firedawg60

Eight Pointer
I was expecting him to shoot himself in the back of head. Twice
I ran a call years ago where a guy killed his ex girlfriend then shot himself with 9mm Federal 9bp load, behind his right ear. He talked all the way to the hospital and is still alive today afaik. But I definitely follow you there. And I lost all confidence in a 9mm with a 115gr hollow point for a defense round.

bowhuntingrook

Old Mossy Horns
Personally I wanna know HOW he did it but I'd bet a crisp new Franklin against a day old doughnut that we never will....
It's not difficult, any sheet, shirt, sock, shoelace or pillow case around the neck, tie to anything at any height, lean over tell you pass out, let body weight do the rest. Brain cells dieing after 4 minutes, you could be brain dead in 15 min. Not to mention if he was lucky enough to break his neck, would be even quicker.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Good Lord, why?

Actually this gives me an idea for a money making item. A magic 8 ball with Q-isms on it. You can just shake it and read what's going on...well...what would have been going on...on 8chan that day.

I thought that was way it was called "8chan",,,,caused they used the famous Magic 8 Ball,,,,

samuelrp

Eight Pointer
His cell had no light fixture or anything else to hang himself with. His sheets were heavy paper and would not hold his 200lb frame. A guard checked on him every 9-15 minutes.

He may be in the witness protection program on an island with a young woman as we speak. Or, someone inside had a big payout.

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I use to do suicide watch a lot when I worked in the hospital. We had 2 levels one on one or acute where I monitored the person the whole time usually through a window. The less acute was 15 minute checks. Sometimes I might have up to 3 people I was monitoring and we never did it exactly at 15 minutes intervals because they'd time ya and attempt something. I never lost a Patient to suicide I was doing checks on but then again none of them were friends with the Clinton's.

Wv67

Six Pointer
shame a lot more of em don’t do the same , If your on suicide watch because you tried and then later reviewed and taken off 9 - 10 you wouldn’t ya e anything to harm yourself with there would still be steps taken , he didn’t do it all by hisself and if he did someone is getting sued or at least fired I work corrections

Shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
You say this as if you don't believe he was shut up before a trial could be had
Maybe i dont know. I know there is no proof. There would be so many high profile people including trump that would have the motive.

chef

Eight Pointer
Maybe i dont know. I know there is no proof. There would be so many high profile people including trump that would have the motive.
Literally everyone in our government. They aren't even pretending to hide it anymore

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
There is too much that just doesn't make sense about this case. We will never know if the Clinton's, or anybody else had anything to do with this "suicide"., but I'll say this much. If I had any dirt on the Clinton's, I'd be looking to go off grid, and underground as much as possible!

ellwoodjake

Six Pointer
I have to admit, I was one of the people who thought Epstein would have more protection than the president. After his first supposedly "suicide" attempt, and all the jokes about the Clintons and "Arkancide" I was the first to tell co-workers "Shit, you could get into Fort Knox easier now, than you could get in to see Epstein"!. With all the names being dropped, and all the evidence coming forward, I expected his security detail to resemble the Korean DMZ access. Looks like I'm eatin' crow now. UNBELIEVABLE !!

Wv67

Six Pointer
Just a dead pervert not a big deal , it’s a shame it couldn’t of been one of the young girls that killed him

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Isn't it amazing that the autopsy for a simple asphyxiation is inconclusive? How many ways could the man have choked himself to death in a closed cell with no clothes and a paper blanket?
There's just too many convenient factors in this death to not be suspicious, even William Barr immediately jumped on this one because of the implications and high powered officials and businessmen who could be affected by it.

m4ncsu

Ten Pointer
So whats Trumps connection to Epstein? He knew him? He had a picture taken with him? My understanding was Trump hadn't had contact with him since early 2000's when Trump had him removed from one of his hotels. They hadn't spoken since. So what are you seeing that had Trump connected with Epstein enough to have a motive to kill him?

Shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
So whats Trumps connection to Epstein? He knew him? He had a picture taken with him? My understanding was Trump hadn't had contact with him since early 2000's when Trump had him removed from one of his hotels. They hadn't spoken since. So what are you seeing that had Trump connected with Epstein enough to have a motive to kill him?
Trumps own words. He called epstein out for liking "beautiful women" with some on the "younger side".

Trump is certainly LESS connected to epstein than many other people but he isnt not connected either.

My guess is a billionaire who lived with no rules or boundaries realized his way of life was over and he killed himself.

longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Trump is certainly LESS connected to epstein than many other people but he isnt not connected either.
LMAO! WTH does that even mean?
Shaggy, you could wash windows from the ground on a three story building buddy. Damned if that ain't a stretch......

Shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
LMAO! WTH does that even mean?
Shaggy, you could wash windows from the ground on a three story building buddy. Damned if that ain't a stretch......
Not really. Trump and Epstein clearly had a relationship of some sorts. Enough so that trump knew Epstein liked younger girls.......thus he is connected to epstein.

Did he fly on his private jet? Yes, As many times as Clinton? No, so he has connections to epstein but not as much as others. Pretty simple logic actually.

30/06

Twelve Pointer
Trump had him offed and is going to frame the Clinton's!

Seriously though, how the hell does something like this happen? No cameras, guards, etc. Give me a break. I have no remorse over Epstein being gone but I would have loved for all those who partaked in his twisted perversion game to be exposed and held accountable.

longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Not really. Trump and Epstein clearly had a relationship of some sorts. Enough so that trump knew Epstein liked younger girls.......thus he is connected to epstein.

Did he fly on his private jet? Yes, As many times as Clinton? No, so he has connections to epstein but not as much as others. Pretty simple logic actually.
Well, if that's your definition of knowing somebody then I guess that John Travolta and I are best friends. I talked to him as we were washing our hands in the men's room at a theatre in Daytona one time.....