Jeffrey Epstein Suicide??

timekiller13

Twelve Pointer
Just read the story several minutes ago. Very convinient time to go away, since those documents that were just unsealed dropped some pretty big names.

Shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Why would the Clintons wait until he was behind bars and to do it in a scenario that would leave lots of suspicion? If they were going to have it done why not 2 years ago as he slept with an overdose or something?

He off'd himself

timekiller13

Twelve Pointer
Why would the Clintons wait until he was behind bars and to do it in a scenario that would leave lots of suspicion? If they were going to have it done why not 2 years ago as he slept with an overdose or something?

He off'd himself
He definitely offed himself. He had no other choice. His choice was life behind bars as a child rapist, or life behind bars as a rat and child rapist. Neither one paints a very pretty picture.

The real question is, who all worked out the deal to make sure he got the privacy and supplies he needed to do the deed?

But, don't you find it very interesting that ANYONE who seems to have dirt on the Clinton's ends up "committing suicide."

longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Well he was not on suicide watch so that can explain how he was able to do it.
Not what I understood bud, remember, he allegedly tried to off himself once. Now whether that was an attempt to get a transfer or a failed effort I'm doubting there was an abundance of resources just laying around at his disposal for a second attempt......

I stand corrected, he was NOT on suicide watch...which baffles the Hell out of me since that facility has a suicide prevention team and he'd already made one attempt.

Last edited:

Shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Not what I understood bud, remember, he allegedly tried to off himself once. Now whether that was an attempt to get a transfer or a failed effort I'm doubting there was an abundance of resources just laying around at his disposal for a second attempt......

I stand corrected, he was NOT on suicide watch...which baffles the Hell out of me since that facility has a suicide prevention team and he'd already made one attempt.
Yes it seems odd to be removed from suicide watch so quickly.......unless they determined the first attempt was fake and just a ploy to be moved. It explains how he would have access to the necessary tools needed but not why.

timekiller13

Twelve Pointer

Money talks. So do threats against you and your family. I will bet you my next paycheck that highly influential and wealthy people were working the warden, guards and anyone else involved in guarding/watching/transporting Epstein.

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
Good riddance is my first reaction although I kind of wish he could've spent some time in prison where he would likely meet some fellows who know what to do with a child molester. Unless you keep them strapped to a bunk with a 24/7 individual watcher a determined person will find a way to kill themselves. And implicating the Clintons in it is hilarious to me.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Good riddance is my first reaction although I kind of wish he could've spent some time in prison where he would likely meet some fellows who know what to do with a child molester. Unless you keep them strapped to a bunk with a 24/7 individual watcher a determined person will find a way to kill themselves. And implicating the Clintons in it is hilarious to me.
Of course it is....to you.

longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Personally I wanna know HOW he did it but I'd bet a crisp new Franklin against a day old doughnut that we never will....

Found him in the east river , still wearing his ball and chain. CNN reported it was the worst case of suicide they ever saw.o_O

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Arkancide? Where's Mek at? I'd really like to hear what he says about this.
Good Lord, why?

Actually this gives me an idea for a money making item. A magic 8 ball with Q-isms on it. You can just shake it and read what's going on...well...what would have been going on...on 8chan that day.