Jeepers

OnslowDeerMan

Anyone else on here a member of jeepforum

Just curious lol my user name is RyanNC42, I usually hang out in the ZJ section

Last edited:

Ruffin4eva

Ten Pointer
Check out a thread titled "Another LJ Build" by G Beasley. He's a good friend of mine who does some awesome stuff. Actually just left his house an hour ago. He also owns Jeep-owner.com so check that out as well. It's in the early stages but still some good stuff. His jeep looks kinda tame but I assure you its not and he's one of the best fabricators on that site. I don't post much as what work I do I don't have time or desire to document.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
So many jeep forums out there. I used to post on Jeepsunlimited back when it was the only one and it was really active. Also spent some time on pirate4x4. Now the only 4x4/offroad/jeep place I go is nc4x4.com.

jcannon

Twelve Pointer
i used to spend a lot of time on nc4x4, ttora, ncttora, pirate, and a couple others, but im a toyota guy. i dont do much wheeling anymore. it costs me too much money and i dont have as much time as i used to

OnslowDeerMan

So many jeep forums out there. I used to post on Jeepsunlimited back when it was the only one and it was really active. Also spent some time on pirate4x4. Now the only 4x4/offroad/jeep place I go is nc4x4.com.

Awesome ill have to check that one out, thanks

Check out a thread titled "Another LJ Build" by G Beasley. He's a good friend of mine who does some awesome stuff. Actually just left his house an hour ago. He also owns Jeep-owner.com so check that out as well. It's in the early stages but still some good stuff. His jeep looks kinda tame but I assure you its not and he's one of the best fabricators on that site. I don't post much as what work I do I don't have time or desire to document.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just checked it out... It'll take me a week to read it all haha that's a wicked jeep!! For now I'm a ZJ/XJ guy but I'm sure there will be a Wrangler in my future somewhere, thanks for posting!!

OnslowDeerMan

i used to spend a lot of time on nc4x4, ttora, ncttora, pirate, and a couple others, but im a toyota guy. i dont do much wheeling anymore. it costs me too much money and i dont have as much time as i used to

Right on, nothing at all wrong with a Toyota. I wouldn't mind having a little Toyota 4x4, but overall I'm a jeep guy, I love offroading of all kinds.

Contenderv07

Six Pointer
I will have another jeep!!!!! I had a 2003 rub I but needed a little more room, so I got a 2007 unlimited. The Jk's were gutless and I couldn't stand it so I sold that. My next one will be an LJ. The low end torque of that inline 6 was crazy. RUFFIN your friends LJ is awesome!!! One day!!! Lol

PWR-WGN

I would love to have a jeep to play with, but need a truck for more practical reasons, so I got the best of both worlds and got a Power Wagon! Just an oversized Jeep Rubicon..

Smitty010203

Twelve Pointer
smitty010203.. In the CJ forum if I am on it. Haven't been on the forum in a while as I havent been doing a lot of work to the cj lately. its about that time though. gotta replace the drive shaft this year tighten up a pinion nut (hopefully thats all) and drop out my transmission and transfer case to replace the seals.. so needless to say I'll be an active member here again soon.

bkp1720

I mostly stay on nc4x4 too and sometimes check out nagca.com for any info i cant find other places. Theres usually a bunch of xj stuff on there but not much for a zj or wj.

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
Another jeeper but I DD mine. 07 yellow jk. Also on nc4x4 ocassionly

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
I like the 4runner forum. I have a first gen v6 but had told the wife if they introduce a diesel in the Rubicon I might switch teams. I have had 4 or 5 Toyotas in the last 15 years though so maybe not. Sure wish Toyota would import a HiLux

jcannon

Twelve Pointer
I like the 4runner forum. I have a first gen v6 but had told the wife if they introduce a diesel in the Rubicon I might switch teams. I have had 4 or 5 Toyotas in the last 15 years though so maybe not. Sure wish Toyota would import a HiLux

i would love to have a hilux

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
I saw one once in NC but not sure how they got through the emissions part of their inspection/importation. Some guys swap diesels into older Toyotas but I would prefer a factory job.

BERTIE RENEGADE

NC4X4 "CJ UNDER CONSTRUCTION AGAIN" Been a while but it's still waiting.

OnslowDeerMan

Duuude that is one sexy XJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk