January deer processing around Charlotte

tspoon

Button Buck
First time poster here and aspiring/first time hunter. I'm fortunate to be in one of the municipalities with the Urban Archery Season starting this Saturday (Jan 12) allowing an extended deer season.

Does anyone have experience with processors around Charlotte (preferably Union or Mecklenburg counties) that are still open and accepting carcasses this time of year? Sounds like many are closed or full.

Hoping to find an established business, rather than a backyard butcher.

Thanks in advance!

hclaye25

Four Pointer
First time poster here and aspiring/first time hunter. I'm fortunate to be in one of the municipalities with the Urban Archery Season starting this Saturday (Jan 12) allowing an extended deer season.

Does anyone have experience with processors around Charlotte (preferably Union or Mecklenburg counties) that are still open and accepting carcasses this time of year? Sounds like many are closed or full.

Hoping to find an established business, rather than a backyard butcher.

Thanks in advance!

Plantation Processing and Taxidermy
6613 Highway 218 E, Marshville (NC), 28103, United States
Get Directions
(704) 385-9429

jgcpa

Spike
I second this
Multiple people have told me to go to Hickory Hills. I stopped in there one night after hunting in SC just to check it out. . It a nice place. Maybe 30 min drive depending on where exactly you are.