James Franklin to LSU?

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
Franklin just switched agents to Jimmy Sexton, the man who has swindled every SEC AD at least once.

Franklin recruits well, but I’d still be surprised (not shocked) if he ended up at LSU with their recent history of sexual assaults and his players committing the same at more than one school.

Maybe UF?

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I have not cared much for Franklin since he got blown out by OSU a few years ago, and blamed the players, saying they were 'not ready for big time football.' He placed no blame for that loss on the coaching staff, game preparation, etc., just the players.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
If Clausen keeps having the year he’s having, I’d look for other schools to start courting him.
He has a little experience in the SEC already being Phillip Fulmers OC for the Vols the last year he coached.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Clawson must be the best coach in the country. If you can run the table like he has at wake WITH would he do at a "football" school?
Yall haters gonna miss ole mack. He brings in the players to win just has a few bumps getting the wins.
It's not like unc is a destination dream gig for coaches, who yall want to replace him?

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Yall haters gonna miss ole mack. He brings in the players to win just has a few bumps getting the wins.
It's not like unc is a destination dream gig for coaches, who yall want to replace him?

I’m not going to miss being 8-4, 7-6 and 5-5…and losing to the likes of app st, fsu(in their worst years in school history) and Virginia like mack always does…nothing to brag about there. The program record has gone down over the 3 years he’s been there instead of up. He can’t leave fast enough for me.

And to answer the question…..my dream coach at unc is Chris Peterson. Never gonna happen seeing that there are going to be some very nice head coaching jobs available very soon. I would take anyone over Mack even if we went 0-11 for 5 straight years. That is much better than overpaying this senile old man that has a lifetime of bad coaching decisions following him. Overhyped and underachieving every single year. I enjoyed butch davis and fedora. I hate that the academic scandal that started under Mack’s first go round bit both of those guys in the butt with recruiting.

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
The program record has gone down over the 3 years he’s been there instead of up. He can’t leave fast enough for me.
Hasn't gone down according to Mack, this quote is about a month old, but clearly says the program is "on the rise". I guess that means from four years ago...

“The immediate goal is to start over, win the rest of the games, get to a bowl, and try to finish strong for these seniors because they started very poorly here and they have helped our program be on the rise and now we want them to finish strong," UNC head coach Mack Brown said on Monday.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Hasn't gone down according to Mack, this quote is about a month old, but clearly says the program is "on the rise". I guess that means from four years ago...

“The immediate goal is to start over, win the rest of the games, get to a bowl, and try to finish strong for these seniors because they started very poorly here and they have helped our program be on the rise and now we want them to finish strong," UNC head coach Mack Brown said on Monday.

He’s also the one that said the media is to blame for Carolina’s struggles this season.