Jail and "Bambi" for Poacher

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Yep...it shows that liberals aren't interested at all at justice for "crimes", just in glorifying the animal and creating an illusion of retribution. The guy broke the law, killed animals....he can't bring those back and replace them. He needs to serve time for his CRIMES, not be used as a liberal media talking point and example of todays idea of "justice".
That judge needs to be impeached and replaced with someone who is interested in making criminals serve actual retribution time for their crimes.

KrisB

Ten Pointer
I don't really understand the reasoning for him having to watch "Bambi" since they revoked his hunting, fishing, and trapping privileges for life. To teach him empathy for the deer?? I really don't see that stopping individuals like this.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I don't really understand the reasoning for him having to watch "Bambi" since they revoked his hunting, fishing, and trapping privileges for life. To teach him empathy for the deer?? I really don't see that stopping individuals like this.

Nope and nothing short of being locked up will keep them out of the woods to do it again, idiots like these will continue to do the same types of stunts with or without a license. For these guys it’s more about “I killed this/these and you didn’t” the fact that it’s done illegally doesn’t detract from it for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KEVLAR TV

Button Buck
Just heard about this on Joe Rogan's podcast, what a bunch of BS. Seems like the judge is looking for some attention, and got it.