I've got some free stuff to anyone who will pick it up

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I've got a couple of waist type packs (one of them is really cool); some largish camo (Various pieces....including predator pants, winchester shirt, etc.) I'm 6'1/210#. I also have an oddity......a radio controlled miniature helicopter that's never had the batteries charged or been turned on. It might be a neat little something for a kid. I have the box it came in and "I THINK" everything that came in said box. I also have some various arrows that have accumulated here over the years. They're either my old arrows or my son's. Either way, they could be cut down and utilized by a kid. If they were from the last 8 or so years, the inserts were hot-melted in (so, they can be cut and the insert re-used). On that....I make no promises. There's also a safety harness that came with (________) stand. There's also a sheathed knife that would make a good first for a kid (nothing special...plastic sheath and a not-so-quality knife). I have a soft-side brief case (columbia?) that's black/tan. I used it in the construction field for years....and it's in good shape. Probably needs a run through a wash. I have a computer bag that just needs to be cleaned up. It's been in a dusty storage area. I might come up with more stuff, as the weekend progresses. The wife's got me in the mode. Anything not spoken for goes to Goodwill.

I live on the NW side of Winston Salem. I don't really want to ship ANY of this stuff, but MIGHT, if a kid was involved. I'd rather not....just being honest.

Can't beat the price. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.