It's that time, again. Summer get together.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I may be too tired to go this year, but I doubt it. By that weekend I'll have burnt myself out. And whether or not people believe it, it takes massive amounts of energy to prepare, share, eat, eat again, converse, debate, fish, eat, converse.....and that's all by Saturday 11 am.

Mike Noles aka conman

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Just a heads up to all that are planning to be here. Make dang sure to have biting bug protection via clothing or repellants! The deer flies (yellow flies) and horse flies are becoming a force to be reckoned with.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
A good dose of Bifen and perm seems to really knock them back around my house. Handles the mosquitos well too.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Just a heads up to all that are planning to be here. Make dang sure to have biting bug protection via clothing or repellants! The deer flies (yellow flies) and horse flies are becoming a force to be reckoned with.
You need to have a conversation with all those purple martins about living in rent free housing and not providing the services that they are contractually bound to do.

KrisB

Ten Pointer
A women hunters get together I was planning on going to just got canceled, so I might just put in an appearance.