It's that time, again. Summer get together.

Mike Noles aka conman

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
This is the attendance thread and just for numbers to organize. The date is June 7 - 9.

For any newbies, we have a summer gathering of forum members and families at our place on Lake Phelps in eastern NC. Very informal, very relaxed and plenty of food on the grills.

If you plan to eat, plan on contributing to what's eaten. In more clear words, bring something for the menu which will be posted in another thread. Bring your own beverages. Beer and wine are ok, but NO hard liquor. Bring lawn chairs and plenty of bug repellent.

Campground is available, but lodging is already booked.

If I missed anything, some of you vets of the event add on ?.

luckybuck

Old Mossy Horns
Wish I could be there but I will be sitting on a football field watching graduation...maybe next year since our school year is supposed to end by Memorial day in 2020.

dobber

Old Mossy Horns
Not to hijack the thread but...
For those who aren't sure if they are coming, don't know if you would have a good time, the drive is too long i just need to say, no one is driving as far as me for a great weekend with friends.

Just talked to my son who came with me my last time there, he would be interested in going if there's a spot on a boat, would need to find out from him if there is one before confirming 100% but he is keen

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Not sure I'm going to make it this year. Currently, our impending move to the Fayetteville area looks to be about the week before the GTG. I'm sure we will still have a lot of stuff going on, and I'm thinking the wife's evil eye would be working overtime if I were to bale out on her...but we will see how thing go.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Not sure I'm going to make it this year. Currently, our impending move to the Fayetteville area looks to be about the week before the GTG. I'm sure we will still have a lot of stuff going on, and I'm thinking the wife's evil eye would be working overtime if I were to bale out on her...but we will see how thing go.

I'll swing by on the way down and shanghia you,,,you can blame it on me

Last edited:

TheCloudX

Ten Pointer
Contributor
The better halfs birthday is June 7, otherwise I'd have tried to come this year. Hope yall have fun. Eat some good food for me!

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
Tentatively put me down for 2 maybe 4 depending on a few things....it may end up just being me...have to see what my son and the GF and her daughter have planned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk