Its getting expensive!!

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
He may get another pass this year..... so much potential coming up in that honey hole.... there have been some real studs over there in the last 15 years.... we have only took about 4 deer over there in that time....archery only

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
If you needed any help, I would say " Have Hoyt will travel, have bow will go !".... But, it's probably gonna be 3 months until I'm up and around that much. Trying though !

Great looking deer and pics, brother !

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Nice...is that Halifax?
Im jealous of the quality thru the lens pics. Every time I try thru my binos it looks terrible.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Nice...is that Halifax?
Im jealous of the quality thru the lens pics. Every time I try thru my binos it looks terrible.

That’s Chatham...300 yards from my front door... my son bought some phone attachments for his spotting scope... I can get info if you want it!!

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Let him walk. He'll be Yuuuuge next year.
It’s archery only over there so he has a good chance of survival! The property is up for sale... makes it tough to let them walk.... but it also isn’t as easy to get close as most would think.... can’t tell you how many times I have watched 140 inch deer walk out at 80 yds and never get closer..... they know when someone is around

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
If the winds right sit on the ground still in front of the corn pile. Stand up and shoot em.
You will have a good one shot at it.
Will chat in a few weekends on the golf trip.
Nice bucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
That’s Chatham...300 yards from my front door... my son bought some phone attachments for his spotting scope... I can get info if you want it!!
Gotcha....I figured he had some kind of attachment for it to be that clear.
No rush but if you find out what he uses let me know.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
If the winds right sit on the ground still in front of the corn pile. Stand up and shoot em.
You will have a good one shot at it.
Will chat in a few weekends on the golf trip.
Nice bucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How about next week!!

at least I was planning to leave next Thursday! Am I wrong?

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
It’s archery only over there so he has a good chance of survival! The property is up for sale... makes it tough to let them walk.... but it also isn’t as easy to get close as most would think.... can’t tell you how many times I have watched 140 inch deer walk out at 80 yds and never get closer..... they know when someone is around

let's buy it!!!! how big and how much pocket change do I need?