It's basketball season

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
now lunker be honest.
what would state nations reaction be if they traveled to a building they had never played in, were denied access prior to the game; then lost the game? And you are of course correct o the turnovers.
perhaps in your pro state bias you don't see or aren't aware of the reputation/actuality of state fan's chip? It's famous for the rest of the fans in the state.
Since you haven't been ranked in several years I know this is a big deal but no worries KK will have you there every year. Enjoy your ride. You don't have to constantly discount the flagship to legitimize state.
State is “denying” access?
now lunker be honest.
what would state nations reaction be if they traveled to a building they had never played in, were denied access prior to the game; then lost the game? And you are of course correct o the turnovers.
perhaps in your pro state bias you don't see or aren't aware of the reputation/actuality of state fan's chip? It's famous for the rest of the fans in the state.
Since you haven't been ranked in several years I know this is a big deal but no worries KK will have you there every year. Enjoy your ride. You don't have to constantly discount the flagship to legitimize state.
State fans reaction be?

They would complain just like Auburn fans did.

Just like UNC, Duke, Kentucky, etc, etc., would.

Auburn shot above their season FG% average.

But yeah, let’s blame it on the “denied” shoot around.

Maybe if they would of had that shoot around, they could of worked on passing instead of shooting.

Hilarious that you brought that up in your banter.

Did anyone bring up that Auburn shot better than their season average?

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
well just remember lunker I was the one that said unc crapped on state when they did the snow deal. even allowed as to how it could have been worth the fifty point spread.
I was merely saying it was pretty work on state's part, no judgement.
I'll let Pearl answer your questions as to whether it mattered. he knows better than me.
I am sure you can find his thoughts. :)
if I were you I'de just take credit for state doing it rather than defending it.
something like "Hell yeah we screwed them, trying to get a graduation ceremony lined up for the unc game." :)

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
state is going to get a ton of fouls called on them. You got short people flailing at the ball. after every made basket,
state is small inside, no way to defend without fouling.
you better hold on to that officiating card. you may need it against the taller squad you face next.
and lest we forget all pines says swofford has it rigged. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
FSU at VA looks to be the best acc game tomorrow.
Sure hope duke isn't too rusty to handle Clemson. I was there 25 years ago when barnes beat the GOAT in his last game before the back deal. we need no repeat of that upset.
Hope Little gets his minutes in aginst Pitt.
he's the best athlete in ch in decades.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
is there any coach other than Tony Bennett you would rather have leading "your team" for the next few years?

anyone else on his level in your opinion?

Old geniuses from ch and durham excluded. :)

Crappie_Hunter

Ten Pointer
Contributor
is there any coach other than Tony Bennett you would rather have leading "your team" for the next few years?

anyone else on his level in your opinion?

Old geniuses from ch and durham excluded. :)
Good question, Bennett is certainly a good coach, not sure his style fits tournament play as well as it does regular season... but if you take the blue bloods out of it and I was hiring a basketball coach.... Bob McKillop, Frank Martin, Buzz Williams, and Mark Few would be on the top of my list.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
I'm betting 142 was skirl hunting. Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
It is so funny how you are always wrong, you really can not be any worse at it. ate lunch at Ole Time BBQ then went to the fishing show(I just got in from the show) so I did not see a minute of the game. Looks like they played like crap by the score but funny stuff is we beat the Puppies at home this week!! Just think how bad LV would of stomped yall!!!!

Fishing show was better this year (was better last year too) than a lot of the previous years. Got me a 60 dollar BUllshad for big bass. For the state fans you will have to google "Bullshad" to see what it is since I know the ones on this forum don't hunt or fish.

downeastnc

Twelve Pointer
Great weekend in the ACC. unc gets blown out at home and even better …. CAM AT The BUZZER..

Sweet.
Dont worry the UNC fans will be along shortly to tell us why Louisville really should be ranked as a top 5 team.....FSU at home has almost always been a tough win for Duke with way to many loses there.....nice to see a cluth win on the road, and without Zion for quite a bit of the game....another top 25 team beaten....

Last edited:

dpc

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I was pulling for all 3 to take an L.

They damn near did.

That inbound by Duke.....WTF

Played like their football teams today

All Pines

Eight Pointer
It is so funny how you are always wrong, you really can not be any worse at it. ate lunch at Ole Time BBQ then went to the fishing show(I just got in from the show) so I did not see a minute of the game. Looks like they played like crap by the score but funny stuff is we beat the Puppies at home this week!! Just think how bad LV would of stomped yall!!!!

Fishing show was better this year (was better last year too) than a lot of the previous years. Got me a 60 dollar BUllshad for big bass. For the state fans you will have to google "Bullshad" to see what it is since I know the ones on this forum don't hunt or fish.
Generally speaking, a 142 would contract can not into cannot, would never eat at that dump ole time, and correctly write would have rather than would of

unc is fool’s gold...

Funny: unc will be 11-4 with a 20+ point pounding at home to an unranked team and ranked top 15 next week and Louisville will be 10-5 and unranked

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
Generally speaking, a 142 would contract can not into cannot, would never eat at that dump ole time, and correctly write would have rather than would of

unc is fool’s gold...

Funny: unc will be 11-4 with a 20+ point pounding at home to an unranked team and ranked top 15 next week and Louisville will be 10-5 and unranked
Lmao.

Good stuff.

What’s funny is another week.....another time a UNC team has the most losses ranked in the top 25 of a human opinion poll.

It’s hilarious.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns

unc is fool’s gold...

have you had their chicken pastry??? sometimes places like that have the best food. If you have not tried their Chicken pastry then you are missing something.

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
Whipped by Michigan.

Whipped by a 4 loss Louisville team.

Beaten by a 6 loss Texas team.

Bet they don't even fall in the rankings.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Whipped by Michigan.

Whipped by a 4 loss Louisville team.

Beaten by a 6 loss Texas team.

Bet they don't even fall in the rankings.

and they beat the puppies.........lol you cant make this stuff up... your team is not as good as unc. Cupcake schedule is how you got your record

Newsome Road

Ten Pointer
I just hope State can shoot better moving forward. They had like a 1 for 12 stretch to open the game against unc, and went 2 for 25 to start the second half against Pitt. It's a good thing KK has a team full of try-hards, because those kinds of stretches are tough to fight through.