It's basketball season

Lol.

All we need now is Mr Skirl to come dumb down this thread.

I'm sure he watched the game. Lmao.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

LMAO....dumb down a thread? I could list examples of how many times you are wrong on here. you probably cant list but 2 or 3 predictions of mine that were wrong. your latest being(that I have seen) is Howell wasn't coming to UNC.

and as a matter of fact , I don't watch every game. I did't watch tonight though it was on it the bar where I ate tonight. I just got Home from Southern Pines where I had a nice 14 oz ribeye while spending time with friends and family at Pine Needles Resort and country Club.... My bill was over 300 bucks(6 people) but yeah I am too dumb to afford something like that lol. UNC will be fine. Roy will work out the line up and get everything rocking by tx time. It is what hall of fame coaches do.

Last edited:
Lmao!!!!!!!

Only 0.4% of the human population have IQ's over 140.

But yet your grammar on here is of a 3rd grader.

This is priceless.

like I have said countless times. I don't care about my Grammar on a forum with a bunch of people whom I may know .4 percent of them.
and I don't care what you or the haters think. I just know that UNC has 2 Hall of fame coaches right now. lmao.

Lmao!!!!!!!

Only 0.4% of the human population have IQ's over 140.

But yet your grammar on here is of a 3rd grader.

This is priceless.

like I have said countless times. I don't care about my Grammar on a forum with a bunch of people whom I may know .4 percent of them.
and I don't care what you or the haters think. I just know that UNC has 2 Hall of fame coaches right now. lmao.
Someone with a 140 IQ would care.

Why would you blatantly lie?

Lmao.

Look, I am done with you. I don't lie. If you knew me you would know better. This just shows how foolish you are. Yes my iq was scored at 142 and yes I did graduate from Elon. Some knucklehead on here used to accuse me of lying about that. lol he is banned now from this forum but if he looks at the end of my last video my Elon Diploma can be clearly seen in my man cave. Like I said I don't care about my grammar on a hunting forum. I have more important things to care about. Someone with a high iq knows where and when to focus and this forum aint it! Did I use bad grammar there???? lol good luck with Texas A & M. lol

I’m still shocked that he’s bragging about a $300 meal for 6 people...assuming 8.25% tax and 15% tip, that’s only $40/person in food...you can do that at applebees...
To tell everyone he has an IQ at a genius level of 142 that only .4% of the World Population can claim followed up the bragging of a 300 dollar meal should tell you all you need to know.

Smh.

I’m still shocked that he’s bragging about a $300 meal for 6 people...assuming 8.25% tax and 15% tip, that’s only $40/person in food...you can do that at applebees...
that didnt include tip if you are counting. on a serious note if anyone wants a good meal go to Pine Needles resort and make sure Rodney is your waiter. Probably the best waiter I have ever had. We had him as our waiter last year on Christmas eve as well.

I think his iq exceeds those of you that bait and ridicule him endlessly.
thanks OS but I think they have nothing better else to do since their team usually is so bad they had to come up with ways to pass their time.
Getting in the car right right now headed to Florida. going to try and get the Snook off my bucket list in the next few days. So no Skirl hunting for me. Only Bass and Snook(hopefully) . If I dont get 1 this time I guess next time I will have to hire a guide.

UNC will be the only team ranked with the most losses and least wins.

Mark it down.

It’s hilarious.
didnt they just beat a top three team last week? you know they do play a pretty good non conference schedule?
unlike some teams with that 300 SOS.
Yes, they beat Gonzaga. That was a solid win.

Unc has also gotten whipped by Michigan and Texas.

Playing a tough schedule is great. But they have 3 losses, one of which was a blowout and the other to an unranked team.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nc...tball-scores-schedule-top-25-net-rankings?amp

That's the rating system that matters. Not the biased AP or Coaches Poll.