It's basketball season

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
Want to know how dumb that post is?

Here you go.

Conference Winning percentage after year 2.

Bennett .375%
Boeheim .550%
Hamilton .312%
Brey .656%
Buzz .333%
K .357%
Manning .194%
Brownell .531%
Roy .607%
Larranaga .705%
Pastner .368%
Keatts .555%
Christian .111%

Coaches that have been inducted to Hall of Fame

Geno Auriemma .406%
Lute Olson .555%
Jim Calhoun .218%
Bob Knight .715%
Rick Pitino .500%
Dean Smith .607%
Tom Izzo .500%
John Calipari .416%

Let’s see if he can top himself.
Either these numbers are wrong or they aren't conference winning % after year 2.

Did you mean before?

spoonriver

Floyd the Barber
They keep saying state had the easiest schedule out of 353 teams. Ive heard that over and over. They need to win this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
They keep saying state had the easiest schedule out of 353 teams. Ive heard that over and over. They need to win this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Out of conference schedule*

And it's not the easiest, it's the 2nd easiest.

It's why their NET ranking is so high and why everyone now is disregarding the NET. Lunardi last night said he's not even looking at the NET. That should tell you something.

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
Out of conference schedule*

And it's not the easiest, it's the 2nd easiest.

It's why their NET ranking is so high and why everyone now is disregarding the NET. Lunardi last night said he's not even looking at the NET. That should tell you something.
Who cares what Lunardi is looking at? He's really poor at his job as a bracketologist.

When a guy isn't going to reference or talk about a major tool the NCAA committee is using to select fees, he's proving his ignorance.

State is in the tournament. Probably as a 10 or 11 seed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

country

Eight Pointer
I've said it before State didn't play the hardest non-conference schedule but no way they are near the weakest. They played Auburn, Wisconsin, Penn State and Vanderbilt. I have to call BS on their calculations.

country

Eight Pointer
If state does get in ncaa, they need some guys to step up.

Offensively only Johnson and Funderburk showed up at ACC tournament.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
When a guy isn't going to reference or talk about a major tool the NCAA committee is using to select fees, he's proving his ignorance.
Bullspit. The NET is essentially in a trial run. It's a first year model and THEY WILL adjust it, that I can promise you. Wait and see. Do you honestly believe it is anywhere near perfect and that the questions regarding the NET aren't valid? Do you think the selection committee is going to march into the room and seed everyone as the NET shows? Won't happen. NCSU is still absolutely a bubble team.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
'Lunardi is terrible at his job as a bracketologist'

Hahahaha! Lunardi invented the term bracketologist and bracketology.

country

Eight Pointer
If State and Clemson do not get it that would mean only 7 teams from ACC get in while ACC gets 2 or 3 #1 seeds.

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
Whats funny is the UNC fans rooting for State to be left out of the tourney.

You do realize State getting a bid helps your case at a #1 seed?

Nah, probably not.

Smh.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
Whats funny is the UNC fans rooting for State to be left out of the tourney.

You do realize State getting a bid helps your case at a #1 seed?

Nah, probably not.

Smh.
You honestly believe that UNC is going to be judged in it's seeding by whether or not NC State gets in? C'mon man.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
Yes. If the ACC is wanting 3 #1 seeds, it will look better to get more teams in from the conference.
The view of the top of those 3 at the top the ACC isn't going to change no matter who gets in. A .500 ACC team isn't going to sway that perception either way IMO.

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Now wait.....are you really mad because I won’t lay the fanboy moniker on him?

That’s all kinds of weird.....even for a renegade! 😀

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
Now wait.....are you really mad because I won’t lay the fanboy moniker on him?

That’s all kinds of weird.....even for a renegade! 😀
NC State just lost, I couldn't be happier.

I'm just humored that it took all but one page for you to go from calling out my irony of calling another a fanboy, to you defending a fanboy for being, who by your own definition, is a fanboy.

:)