It's basketball season

BoonDock

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Hard fought, unfortunate to lose Little and Cam for extended minutes. UNC played so much better in the 2nd half. The injury to Cam really changed things, Robinson got abused defensively three possessions in a row and gave up easy buckets. 11-20 from 3 for UVA, sealed it for them. Fun game to watch.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Well Johnson going out hurt them but no shame in losing to UVA. kenny had 2 big mental lapses on D . Too bad Coby's long shot didnt count . The boys will learn from this.

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
Refs and injuries per IC was the reason unc lost.

Nothing new there...

Never mind the fact that had 2 fouls to give at the end of OT on Saturday, and still 2 fouls to give at the U4 timeout tonight.

Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
unc will have a hard time beating top teams with maye scoring 4 and no little.
with leaky and little gone they sure arent any fun to watch.

pale horse

Six Pointer
That’s my point right there, the Syracuse zone forced duke to shoot 43 3s.....and they lost.
Yes without Jones and Reddish. But that didn't hurt Duke near as much as unc losing turn coat Johnson for 5 minutes against Va.
Oh and mr no points and no rebounds Little. But he was gonna have a solid presence.
Just be glad Mr pre season POY showed up.... oh wait...

BoonDock

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Yes without Jones and Reddish. But that didn't hurt Duke near as much as unc losing turn coat Johnson for 5 minutes against Va.
Oh and mr no points and no rebounds Little. But he was gonna have a solid presence.
Just be glad Mr pre season POY showed up.... oh wait...
You do know Little was injured and didnt return right? No one expected Maye to show up, he has a clear history of getting wrecked by good defenses lol

BoonDock

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
This is the game where Luke Maye shoots 20% from the floor and gets 3 shots blocked because no one bites on that pump fake and Roy lets Little sit there staring at his shoes. You’ve got to play someone with blow by potential, Duke has proven this twice already.

With that said, I’d take UVA by 7.
So, yea.

Crappie_Hunter

Ten Pointer
Contributor
UVA slowed the game down like they wanted to, possessions were in the 60's, UNC likes to play in the 70's-80's. Also UVA was very efficient with their possessions shooting about 50%. They did exactly what they needed to do to win. I don't know if UNC can beat Duke, they play a style that suits Carolina better but man they are talented... will be a fun set of games for sure.

About a 1% chance of the brackets breaking right but you could make a case for 3 ACC teams in the final 4, that would be cool!

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Where do you get your lines at?

I'm seeing Duke +9.5

Always seem to be off with our lines.
oddsshark or espn has multiple lines from different gambling books.
you were right on the va game by the time I placed my bet yesterday, va +1 was line at noon. or at least the line I bought.

Last edited:

pale horse

Six Pointer
I was beginning to think someone was going to have to turn their ankle so we would have an excuse, but as it turned out they didn't need it.

How bout them Blue Devils.
I was beginning to think someone was going to have to turn their ankle so we would have an excuse, but as it turned out they didn't need it.

How bout them Blue Devils.
I guess all the cheat fans are over on I/C whining.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
GOAT at his finest.
The whole state of Kentucky is in mourning this morning after kentucky's last second loss and Lville's collapse.
and now both fan bases are really not going to like Duke at all. :D

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
Funny how lots of unc fans are saying Louisville choked, rather than Duke made a miraculous comeback.

I wonder if they'd feel the same if they won that game that way. Highly unlikely.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk