ISO: VA Hunting Club

Looking to join a hunting club in Pittsylvania, Halifax, or Southampton Counties. Any help would be greatly appreciated. PM if you'd like. Thanks

ncbow

Button Buck
Have one looking for members in central VA. May be too far north for you. Takes me about 3 hrs from Raleigh.

bertienchunter

Twelve Pointer
Most all the clubs i know in Southampton are close knit and community oriented. I just happen to be in one where most of the people are from Chesapeake and Hampton Rds area.

Clubs around there are pretty hard to get in from my experience. My club is dog hunting only.

Most all the clubs i know in Southampton are close knit and community oriented. I just happen to be in one where most of the people are from Chesapeake and Hampton Rds area.

Clubs around there are pretty hard to get in from my experience. My club is dog hunting only.
Yeah that's been the case for me so far. Southampton is right up the road for me but folks are really cautious about who they let in, and I can't blame them for that. I'm the same way. I'm not at all opposed to dog hunting, but I'd like to be able to bow hunt.