ISO Lease in Cleveland County and surrounding

God_Is_Good

Button Buck
Hi all, I'm looking for land to deer hunt in Cleveland County and surrounding. It would be just me and my 10 year old son. Maybe the wife once or twice a year. We have been hunting a little half acre spot behind our house with some luck but nothing big. I got a doe a couple years ago and my son got one this year. I am 38 and have only been hunting for 5 years. Grew up in Charlotte and never had the chance. Met my wife and moved down here and got hooked. We are kinda poor but I make ends meat. We are Cristian and attend church every Sunday we can. We have our flaws but we are trying. I have a little girl on the way in January so I know next season i won't have as many chances. Anyhow. Sorry for the long post but any help would be greatly appreciated. God bless

God_Is_Good

Button Buck
Just trying to raise my kids better. The opposite of the way the world is heading. Already took him out of public school because the things they were "teaching".

Ex Military

Eight Pointer
Hi all, I'm looking for land to deer hunt in Cleveland County and surrounding. It would be just me and my 10 year old son. Maybe the wife once or twice a year. We have been hunting a little half acre spot behind our house with some luck but nothing big. I got a doe a couple years ago and my son got one this year. I am 38 and have only been hunting for 5 years. Grew up in Charlotte and never had the chance. Met my wife and moved down here and got hooked. We are kinda poor but I make ends meat. We are Cristian and attend church every Sunday we can. We have our flaws but we are trying. I have a little girl on the way in January so I know next season i won't have as many chances. Anyhow. Sorry for the long post but any help would be greatly appreciated. God bless
Congratulations on your little girl coming and to your son on his Doe. Land is very hard to find, and especially at an affordable price when one doesn't make a lot of money like us. I am in the same boat as you, except the baby thing. Lol. If you want to, and if it would help, i would be willing to go in with you cause I'm looking to. I have lived in Charlotte all my life also, I'm 55, and still live here. It would only be me hunting, no one else and I've been hunting a long time.

Ex Military

Eight Pointer
And i use a rifle, tried a bow when i was young but didn't like it. Don't know if that would make a difference with you or not.