• Just a heads up for those of you who use Tapatalk to access NCH&F. I will be removing support for that app effective immediately. The reasons are many, but the primary one is that it allows spammers to post here without first being authorized to do so. This, coupled with their increasingly aggressive and invasive ads and pop ups, has caused us to remove them from the site entirely.

ISO Compact/Mid size SUV

ducknut

Six Pointer
That's interesting. I've had 3 claims with Nationwide and came out better than I ever expected with zero hassle. Out of curiosity because so many here are happy with USAA, I compared my Nationwide premium with theirs and USAA was a little cheaper but not enough to tempt me to switch.
I've been with usaa 21 years. I've been nothing but happy with them. I've heard from people that they've gotten expensive. Didn't pay much attention to it. I bought a new house and priced homeowners and holy crop they're expensive. I will be price shopping whenever I get somentime

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I've been with usaa 21 years. I've been nothing but happy with them. I've heard from people that they've gotten expensive. Didn't pay much attention to it. I bought a new house and priced homeowners and holy crop they're expensive. I will be price shopping whenever I get somentime
Homeowners is what got me away from Nationwide…… they had crept mine up to double what I got coverage from Farm Bureau…… my fault for not catching it…..but screw me once….