ISO 257 Wby brass

pcbuckhunter

Twelve Pointer
Looking for for any new, and or once/twice fired brass. Also open to factory ammo

Lemme know what you have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downeast

Ten Pointer
Cabelas has loaded Wby brand ammo for $40.00 a box. It's hard to find brass at that price and it shoots quite well too.

pcbuckhunter

Twelve Pointer
Cabelas has loaded Wby brand ammo for $40.00 a box. It's hard to find brass at that price and it shoots quite well too.
I’m in the Charlotte area.
I’ve raided the Cabelas in Fort Mill SC, Greenville SC, Garner NC, and Bristol Va

As well as the BPS in Concord Mills NC, Cary NC, Kodak TN, and Ashland Va

That netted me a grand total of 80 rounds

It does shoot ok, but nothing like the 110 gr Accubond. I’m planning a trip for pronghorn in 2020 and I’m wanting to practice a good bit between now and then.

Downeast

Ten Pointer
Oh, ok. I have ordered mine directly from Cabelas. I shot my pronghorn with a 100 grain BT at 300 yards and it was DRT. If you handload then eighty pieces of brass should do for a spell. I've loaded my brass 4 or 5 times. Set one box of brass aside and work up a load with the rest.

I'll see what I have on hand.

pcbuckhunter

Twelve Pointer
Oh, ok. I have ordered mine directly from Cabelas. I shot my pronghorn with a 100 grain BT at 300 yards and it was DRT. If you handload then eighty pieces of brass should do for a spell. I've loaded my brass 4 or 5 times. Set one box of brass aside and work up a load with the rest.

I'll see what I have on hand.
I generally don’t get more than 4 shots per case. I try to keep it to less than that if at all possible.

Granted I’m shooting a Max load that’s going pretty fast

Downeast

Ten Pointer
If I recall off the top of my head I think my mv was somewhere around 3400. I switched to a Partition and zapped a muley. You gotta love the 257 Bees.

45/70 hunter

Ten Pointer

jbaldwin

Four Pointer
I think I have 25-40 rounds in shop I will send you if I can find. Once fired. Send me an ADDY just in case. Jere'