Iowa PP and tag application time...

30/06

Twelve Pointer
For those looking to draw, curious what zone and how many PP your entering with? We’re doing zone 4 and have 4 pp. We thought we’d draw last year with 3 but point creep got us.

Best of luck!

mjbrady

Twelve Pointer
For those looking to draw, curious what zone and how many PP your entering with? We’re doing zone 4 and have 4 pp. We thought we’d draw last year with 3 but point creep got us.

Best of luck!

Did you put in as a party? If so did everyone have the same number of points. If in as a party the entire party is awarded the lowest number of points member of the party as entry into the draw. In other words I have 10 point you have 1, we don’t have 11 we are assessed as both having 1.

30/06

Twelve Pointer
We did put in as a party and both had 3 PP. if you look at draw stats for zone 4 it was about 50-50 getting drawn with 3 last season.

mjbrady

Twelve Pointer
Yeah it’s strange. I know some individuals that drew with 3 but not one party group that did...

timekiller13

Old Mossy Horns
I went with PP only again. Since I am starting a new job and already asked off 2 weeks for elk/mule deer hunt, didn’t want to push it asking for another week off!!! Maybe next year. Good luck to all I’m the draw.