• Just a heads up for those of you who use Tapatalk to access NCH&F. I will be removing support for that app effective immediately. The reasons are many, but the primary one is that it allows spammers to post here without first being authorized to do so. This, coupled with their increasingly aggressive and invasive ads and pop ups, has caused us to remove them from the site entirely.

Iowa PP and tag application time...

30/06

Twelve Pointer
For those looking to draw, curious what zone and how many PP your entering with? We’re doing zone 4 and have 4 pp. We thought we’d draw last year with 3 but point creep got us.

Best of luck!

mjbrady

Twelve Pointer
For those looking to draw, curious what zone and how many PP your entering with? We’re doing zone 4 and have 4 pp. We thought we’d draw last year with 3 but point creep got us.

Best of luck!
Did you put in as a party? If so did everyone have the same number of points. If in as a party the entire party is awarded the lowest number of points member of the party as entry into the draw. In other words I have 10 point you have 1, we don’t have 11 we are assessed as both having 1.

30/06

Twelve Pointer
We did put in as a party and both had 3 PP. if you look at draw stats for zone 4 it was about 50-50 getting drawn with 3 last season.

mjbrady

Twelve Pointer
Yeah it’s strange. I know some individuals that drew with 3 but not one party group that did...