Inventory time

Rubline

Twelve Pointer
I'm still putting out plenty of corn and I'm getting pics of a lot of does and some small bucks but no sign of the bigger bucks that were around back before the rut.

Mallard Cutter

Six Pointer
I keep the cameras out all year and feed all year. I usually taper the feed down a little at a time until I'm only feeding once a day for about 5 seconds. Still have the mineral blocks out from last year but I will be adding to them in the next couple of weeks. At least this year the darn bears didn't roll my blocks down the side of the mountain.

bowhuntingrook

Old Mossy Horns
I have small tracts and at one I seem to have good luck with 3+ year olds coming back. Multiple bucks use the same beds and if you have areas bucks feel safe, you can kill mature bucks and have new bucks take their place by next year. If I payed too much attention to off-season pictures it would be discouraging if anything and really wouldn't necessarily help my chances.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rubline

Twelve Pointer
I have small tracts and at one I seem to have good luck with 3+ year olds coming back. Multiple bucks use the same beds and if you have areas bucks feel safe, you can kill mature bucks and have new bucks take their place by next year. If I payed too much attention to off-season pictures it would be discouraging if anything and really wouldn't necessarily help my chances.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I hope you're right about new bucks moving in.
I've been looking at pics of bucks still around after the season and it's nothing to get excited about right now.