Intro!

Dinny

Button Buck
Hello all,
I'm a Hoosier transplanted in VA courtesy of Uncle Sam. I have just a few years left before I retire from the Army. I am an avid hunter and enjoy messing with unique rifles and reloading. Please point me in the direction of anyone who might allow me to lease their property for bear hunting.

Thanks, Dinny

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I know nothing about where to have you look for hunting property, but welcome aboard and thank you for your service.

Wv67

Ten Pointer
How far are ya from WVA plenty of leases , but I’d offer ya free hunting on my lease for bears , thanks for your service

Dinny

Button Buck
How far are ya from WVA plenty of leases , but I’d offer ya free hunting on my lease for bears , thanks for your service

That's very generous of you! I live 5 hours from Beckley, but I'm no stranger to traveling and camping. . . I'll send you a PM with my phone number.

Thanks, Dinny

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of good guys here that can help with all sorts of questions as you are finding out.

TheCloudX

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Welcome! Some great folks here, as has already been seen. Thanks to you and your family for your service

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Welcome to the sight and thank you for your servise.in no help with eastern bear hunt opposite end of state but good luck