intervention needed

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
got my eye on two used guns,,,,don't "need" either of them,,,and neither of them duplicate what I already have,,,,one is pretty old, and unique,,,the other is relatively new,,,and unique,,,,

wonder if they will take trades? have a Kimber mtn rilfe in 338 federal I may trade for one,,,,,

dang it,,,,need to stay OUT of gun shops,,,,

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I bought my 99 and Deerslayer not long ago. Need had nothing to do with either hahaha.

So let the cat out of the bag.... what are they?

Last edited:

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
If you wanted some one to talk you out of it you shoulda called my wife..... we all know my answer lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Me thinks you came to the wrong meeting for an intervention. Most of us would be considered enablers instead.

Of course we do have a few that seem to hate firearms and our liberties pertaining to ownership and use of said items. Maybe one of them will chime in and offer words of discouragement. (That is if they can get out if their hiding spot in the closet) :)

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
You all are no help ;):cool::cool::ROFLMAO:

well,,coordinated with owner and was intending on doing some trading,,,but as I looked at every gun I thoiught of trading I said to myself "nope, not wanting to get rid of you yet",,,,,so cash finagling it was,,,,got a good deal too in my mind,,,

Ok,,,this one is because I love a 17 HMR and this takes it up a notch,,,,meet my new rifle chambered in ".17 Squirrel" ,,,,a .22 hornet necked down to 17 caliber and blown out,,,,,now to order some brass, bullets, and such,,,

http://www.saubier.com/smallcaliber/17squirrel.pdf

cooper.jpeg

and I have this passion for weapons in 25-20 and 32-20,,,,here is my latest 32-20,,,a Marlin Model 27 made in 2010-2011....look out turkeys!

Marlin 27.jpeg

got to quit hanging out at gun stores,,,,,

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
LOOK … let's face it ... there are A LOT of worse things you could be doing with your money.
And not many 'better' things, I will add. :)

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I had my eye on that 17 squirrel when i saw it the other day just couldn't justify it. Glad you got it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
the case is less than an inch long,,,,may look weatherbyish but it's not wicked,,,expect on the terminal end!!
That shoulder of the case looks Weatherbyish :) ...I didn't figure there would be much of a smack on the shooter...Doubtful that one would even push back with that tiny projectile. I'll bet it will do a job on a bushy tailed tree rat though.

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Will the 32-20 handle the hotter loads? Should do so since it's of recent manufacture but just curious. Keep in mind that I'm still holding onto the Marlin Classic you showed interest in but can't in all conscience let it go as long as my uncle is still with us since he was good enough to gift it to me. I have four other guns he gave me over the years so I'll probably let it go at some point.