I'm no Grandpa, but I got supper!

30/06

Twelve Pointer
Has anyone ever grilled Okra? It's now my favorite way to eat it. Marinade it for several days in Italian dressing in the fridge, spray grill with pam and grill. I like to sprinkle with favorite cajun seasoning like "slap yo momma". Delicious. They get soft, smokey with a little char on them. You can eat right off the grill.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Has anyone ever grilled Okra? It's now my favorite way to eat it. Marinade it for several days in Italian dressing in the fridge, spray grill with pam and grill. I like to sprinkle with favorite cajun seasoning like "slap yo momma". Delicious. They get soft, smokey with a little char on them. You can eat right off the grill.

I'm gonna have to try that !
Love Okra !!!
It's a staple in my deer/vegetable stew !

DFisher

Eight Pointer
Just nice to know someone still knows what supper is. Have to constantly tell my coworkers that dinner is something you have around mid-day, supper is in the evening.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Just nice to know someone still knows what supper is. Have to constantly tell my coworkers that dinner is something you have around mid-day, supper is in the evening.
supper is the evening meal(dinner) after 7pm...gosh, I thought EVERYONE knew that. Lunch is the mid-day meal....you know like having the "lunch" special....the dinner special doesn't start usually until 4:30 or 5 pm.

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
On both sides of my family, as far back as I've been able to take it, dinner is a big, sit down meal around noon. Sunday dinner is right after church. Lunch is a light, quick meal, such as a sandwich or fast food around noon. Supper is the big sit down meal in the evening.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Heck yes.... I roll them in olive oil with some Cavendars Greek seasoning.... dump some crushed red pepper flakes In stir a little and either put on the grill ,the griddle, or in a skillet!! Had some last night with a big ribeye!!