I'll just leave this here. :)

nontypical

Ten Pointer
Now Billy, if you’re gonna shoot that creed more you gonna have to spell it right, and learn where that name originated from 👍

MtnMan

Ten Pointer
If I hadn't lost my 270 and 338 in that boating accident a few years back., I'd say I'd keep them over the hot little darling. If I get another rifle it will be a 22-250. You can keep your glorified 243. ;) ;)

:greenjump::greenjump::fishing:
" You can keep you're glorified 243 . " Now lithun here !

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
If I hadn't lost my 270 and 338 in that boating accident a few years back., I'd say I'd keep them over the hot little darling. If I get another rifle it will be a 22-250. You can keep your glorified 243. ;) ;)

:greenjump::greenjump::fishing:
What happened in the boating accident?

moonlight

Four Pointer
In my opinion, the Creedmoor is kind of like Donald Trump in that it does a good job of doing what those who give it a fair chance want it to do, but there is a large part of society that want it to fail simply because they can’t accept it😜. Personally, I really like mine, as well as my 22-250, 257 roberts, 25-06, and 264 win and others. I will say this though, I have been a life long .25 caliber fan, but have recently recognized the value in moving on to the 6.5......YMMV and that’s fine also

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
In my opinion, the Creedmoor is kind of like Donald Trump in that it does a good job of doing what those who give it a fair chance want it to do, but there is a large part of society that want it to fail simply because they can’t accept it😜. Personally, I really like mine, as well as my 22-250, 257 roberts, 25-06, and 264 win and others. I will say this though, I have been a life long .25 caliber fan, but have recently recognized the value in moving on to the 6.5......YMMV and that’s fine also

So you're saying we should impeach the Creedmoor for various dubious issues? My issue is that I just dislike fads. The 6.5 is just like all the short magnums from 10 years ago. I have no problems with people buying whatever they want though.

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
So you're saying we should impeach the Creedmoor for various dubious issues? My issue is that I just dislike fads. The 6.5 is just like all the short magnums from 10 years ago. I have no problems with people buying whatever they want though.
We’re getting old. The short mags came out before I worked in a gun shop, and that was 17-18 years ago.