I'll just leave this here...

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
My waders are the only thing I worry about when duck hunting..... never spend more than 180 on a pair..... don’t care where I get them .... whoever has them on sale.... the rest of my camo comes off eBay or Walmart after season sales..... hat must be rolled bill ..... never flat
Never owned a Yeti cooler but did get a yeti hugger in a dirty Santa game a few years back
Oh yea I have Drake front plate on my truck.... only because everyone knows my truck having a green John Deere plate on the front .... the paint wore off of my JD plate so I took this off my sons old truck
Haven’t killed a duck yet in the 3rd split.....but I will very soon..... none of my ducks ever complain about my camo

Point is .....wear what you want- hunt legally.....if you don’t want to hear any crap about your gear or how you hunt.... DONT POST :donk:donk:donk:donk ON THE WEB
There you go.....
You had to bring up Yeti again..... Why does everyone feel they need to bash Yeti....LOL

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Why do public workers deserve any more of anything than any other worker? Where are the public workers going to live without a home builder for example? Which leads me to my next question, how did public working duck hunters ever kill ducks back in the old days prior to every new gimmick or product there is now? Just leaving this here as asking for a friend

I’ve been wondering the same thing for a few years. I have yet to see or hear anything that sways me.

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
Why do public workers deserve any more of anything than any other worker? Where are the public workers going to live without a home builder for example? Which leads me to my next question, how did public working duck hunters ever kill ducks back in the old days prior to every new gimmick or product there is now? Just leaving this here as asking for a friend

Ask your friend why he cares what breaks a private business gives to anyone. Sounds like the friend could mind his biscuits and it’d all be gravy. ?

Hydemarsh

Six Pointer
life is short, kill ducks wearing anything you want. If Sitka would help funding overturning the Dare blind laws and the Pamlico blind laws I would buy some. Return public water to the public, not the greedy few.

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
I thought it was funny Tip....

But at the same time, 92XJ probably shot more ducks between replies than the rest of y’all “duck hunters” will shoot this year lol

Stuff like this are just a buzzkill. Man - Why you have to write true statements like this.

Hydemarsh

Six Pointer
I thought it was funny Tip....

But at the same time, 92XJ probably shot more ducks between replies than the rest of y’all “duck hunters” will shoot this year lol
I doubt 92xj has ever killed much of anything outside of a guided hunt. However I am sure he is one of the most stylist hunters on the water.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
In other news, I ordered my dog a Sitka vest. I figure it is the least I can do. Now he can show his support when chasing mail folks and school buses.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
I doubt 92xj has ever killed much of anything outside of a guided hunt. However I am sure he is one of the most stylist hunters on the water.

Wrong.
I don’t know him but I’ve been on this site for years and enjoyed his west coast adventures. He’s a killer.

Inshore duck

Eight Pointer
General statement here- killing ducks in a target rich environment does not equate to being a great or talented hunter. I have friends in Kansas which quit hunting ducks because it is so easy. Once shot a 7 man limit over flamingo lawn ornaments just to prove how easy it was there. And no they didn’t wear Sitka.

dobber

Old Mossy Horns
my girlfriend says sitka is for coot shooters
index.php
think she has Camo toe

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
General statement here- killing ducks in a target rich environment does not equate to being a great or talented hunter. I have friends in Kansas which quit hunting ducks because it is so easy. Once shot a 7 man limit over flamingo lawn ornaments just to prove how easy it was there. And no they didn’t wear Sitka.

All the people I know who are very good at killing ducks, wouldn’t quit duck hunting if they killed 10 limits everyday. Never knew anyone who was good at duck hunting, or anything else for that matter, and loved what they did only to quit because it got too easy. Not saying what you said is not true, but I am saying they weren’t duck hunters to begin with if they quit because it was too easy.

CBD21

Eight Pointer
All the people I know who are very good at killing ducks, wouldn’t quit duck hunting if they killed 10 limits everyday. Never knew anyone who was good at duck hunting, or anything else for that matter, and loved what they did only to quit because it got too easy. Not saying what you said is not true, but I am saying they weren’t duck hunters to begin with if they quit because it was too easy.
Pretty true statement, I’ve been lucky and fortunate enough to shoot a decent handful of ducks over the years and have never once thought it was to easy or no longer fun.

JoeSam1975

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I haven't hunted ducks in over a decade. The Jr Duck Commander brigade saw to that many years ago.

Same here.....ducks are now over hunted....every mud hole that has ever seen a duck has somebody in it....duck commanders ruined duck hunting!!!

Mathews Archer

Six Pointer
Shoots a Matthews, wears Sitka, worried about the sensitivities of other Sitka wearers....

SNOWFLAKE ALERT!!!!!!!!!

ETA: LOL, J/K, and ?... try not to fill your yeti with tears ?

????????

you ain't got to worry about me, my man, I'm good. I was just thinking about how others might interpret it, especially when the person who said it was an admin. No skin off my @$$....

Hydemarsh

Six Pointer
Snowflake??? Mathews Archer is a hardcore sound hunter. Braves good and bad weather; kills ducks. Constantly after them regardless. He is no Pansy ass.