I'll just leave this here...

92xj

Eight Pointer
I own and wear plenty of Sitka.
You can continue to live your life judging what others wear and make fun of them. Doesn't hurt my feelings one bit.
I would highly suggest you research said company and see who and what they support.
As I wear sitka because they actually give a :donk:donk:donk:donk about publically paid employees and have signed up to offer significant discounts (over 40%) to help said emplyoees. Not only are they providing funds and support to help the public land hunter but they help and support school teachers, police, fire, emts, etc. Laugh long and hard and once done, do a little research and reading. How much do you support public employees besides the taxes you pay? I bet not a lot, but I wont judge.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Lol @92xj

giphy.gif

gnorris74

Spike
Call me what you want, but I love my delta wading jacket. Didn’t know about the discount as a teacher though, care to share more? Pm is fine.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
I own and wear plenty of Sitka.
You can continue to live your life judging what others wear and make fun of them. Doesn't hurt my feelings one bit.
I would highly suggest you research said company and see who and what they support.
As I wear sitka because they actually give a :donk:donk:donk:donk about publically paid employees and have signed up to offer significant discounts (over 40%) to help said emplyoees. Not only are they providing funds and support to help the public land hunter but they help and support school teachers, police, fire, emts, etc. Laugh long and hard and once done, do a little research and reading. How much do you support public employees besides the taxes you pay? I bet not a lot, but I wont judge.

Sir, please sit back, take a deeeeeeeeppppp breath and relax. It was just a joke that someone posted for fun in case you couldn't figure that out. No one really cares whether you wear Sitka or not. Be happy with whatever keeps your nuggies warm

92xj

Eight Pointer
I understand it was a joke.
I also educated people that don't know things.
Go kill your ducks.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
I understand it was a joke.
I also educated people that don't know things.
Go kill your ducks.

No you didn't, otherwise you wouldn't have went off on this long rant about how your overpriced camo has saved the world.......and i really don't have a clue as to how to kill ducks.....maybe you can educate me on that as well oh great one

Gmac

Button Buck
Why do public workers deserve any more of anything than any other worker? Where are the public workers going to live without a home builder for example? Which leads me to my next question, how did public working duck hunters ever kill ducks back in the old days prior to every new gimmick or product there is now? Just leaving this here as asking for a friend

92xj

Eight Pointer
Deserve?
Now don't start making stuff up to join the internet tough guy bamdwagon. I'm sure your friend is real strong.

Gmac

Button Buck
your screen name should be 92XL because your bad attitude is extra large, I'm sorry that you seem to be an easily offended person and I can't assume your gender for possibly offending you even further, but with that said, it seems like no one other than you on this thread is acting like an "internet tough guy", all i did was make one statement and ask two questions

Gmac

Button Buck
and regarding my use of the word "deserve".....WHY???? are public workers given such hi discounts over privately paid workers when ALL workers taxes pay for the public worker wages?

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Wow @Tipmoose, bet you didn’t see it turning into this???

I don’t wear it because I can’t justify the expense for no more than I hunt but I understand 92xj reasoning. I have buddy’s that wear it but they also hunt 100+ days a year in the US and Canada and they wear Duluth trading co and Sitka because it’s the only clothing theyve found that don’t wear out.

92xj reasoning behind Sitka is like why I support mossy oak. It ain’t the Camo, it’s the way they conduct business and what they represent in the outdoors. Allbeit my support for mossy oak is much cheaper. Lol

That picture is exactly what I picture every time I see a flat bill and face paint frat guy wanna be standing beside a tailgate.

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
I will never understand the butthurt some people get about the dang SItka gear. It isn't the first high priced duck gear. IT won't be the last. Lots of people that have Yeti's don't get all up in arms when someone makes a comment about that. Or Benelli's, or Patternmaster Chokes, or any other number of discretionary items. Its nice stuff. Its expensive stuff. And in an age when it seems like many people wouldn't go duck hunting if they weren't allowed to post an instagram photo to prove how badass they are, you have to see the humor in it.

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
I will never understand the butthurt some people get about the dang SItka gear. It isn't the first high priced duck gear. IT won't be the last. Lots of people that have Yeti's don't get all up in arms when someone makes a comment about that. Or Benelli's, or Patternmaster Chokes, or any other number of discretionary items. Its nice stuff. Its expensive stuff. And in an age when it seems like many people wouldn't go duck hunting if they weren't allowed to post an instagram photo to prove how badass they are, you have to see the humor in it.

I just don't understand why people get butthurt over anything. Life is too damn short to go around with your nickers in a twist.

nekkedducker

Ten Pointer
I thought the duck hunting culture had gotten better this year...until i joined a group called "Hardcore Waterfowlers" on facebook. Man i about have an aneurysm just reading some of the post and comments. I joined merely for the entertainment value and i wasn't let down. Everyday there is an arguement over this very topic, shotguns, decoys, shells, waders, the "what duck is this" post, etc.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
I thought the duck hunting culture had gotten better this year...until i joined a group called "Hardcore Waterfowlers" on facebook. Man i about have an aneurysm just reading some of the post and comments. I joined merely for the entertainment value and i wasn't let down. Everyday there is an arguement over this very topic, shotguns, decoys, shells, waders, the "what duck is this" post, etc.

Oh man I love a good "what duck is this?" Post :ROFLMAO: