If you're an 18-20 year old boy...

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
lol watch how quick the kiddies whip out their cell phones. Their little 5 minutes of "fame."
maybe mack can check and see if #1 has any eliglibilty?
that may have been the best "hit" unc had friday?
I havent seen the game but apparently they got rolled big time by the gobblers.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I saw more va tech shirts today then I have seen in a decade. Did the local Walmart’s get the wrong order?

saw a couple folks today with the full git up...

slugoo

Eight Pointer
Can someone explain what is happening? I don't understand the op's caption or what is going on in that video in general other than a tarheel going in to fight a bunch of VT fans.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Can someone explain what is happening? I don't understand the op's caption or what is going on in that video in general other than a tarheel going in to fight a bunch of VT fans.
Typical UNC fan, can't take the heat when they get jobbed....lol

Seriously, though I read something about the guy being a players dad and the fans were getting after his son, not sure that was confirmed or not.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Typical UNC fan, can't take the heat when they get jobbed....lol

Seriously, though I read something about the guy being a players dad and the fans were getting after his son, not sure that was confirmed or not.

If his son is playing at that level..... Dad needs to thicken up that skin. And if they have a reason to go after him, player needs to improve.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
I didn't see the guy "dad" punched do anything to fight back. Typical.
The way people are today, they run that mouth and when the rubber meets the road, they ain't much.
So, everyone else jumps on "dad" takes their punches at him from behind. Wussies. But, typical. And normal in today's society.
I grew up that if you talk junk, you better be able to back it up. My how times have changed.

But, like said.... "dad" should get some thicker skin on him. Won't pan out well long term.