I have favor from spear fisherman: my wife needs hogfish carcass

Markfromflorida

Eight Pointer
Hey guys,
My wife is doing science research on hogfish camouflage. She is hoping to meet any of you at the dock and get the hogfish body after you fillet it.
She is working with a captain in the coast, but his last trip was cancelled due to weather.

IF, any of you are planning in spearing this weekend or during week; can you let me know? We live in Durham (she goes to Duke).
She will drive to the dock and meet you there at any point this weekend or next week.

I appreciate it!!

PS: hogfish camouflage is freaking amazing!

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
I might be going next weekend weather depending. Where is she working out of? I know a lot of guys in Wilmington, shouldnt be hard to get one.

Markfromflorida

Eight Pointer
We live in Durham, but she is planning on driving to coast to meet anyone who gets 1 at the dock.

If you hear of guys going in the next week, let me know and I can contact them. I appreciate it.
Thanks
Mark

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Will do, weather doesnt look great until the end of next week as of right now. I am almost positive I can put her in touch with a few people and have her one in short time if i cant go myself.

Markfromflorida

Eight Pointer
Update:
My wife was able to go to the dock yesterday and watch Capt Chris come in from a diving charter. They had a 22# hog!!

She also went to a seafood market nearby and they helped her out as well.

I appreciate the input guys.

IF, her science gives any insight, I will let y'all know.