I got outbid

JOAT

Button Buck
FYI for non-subscribers: if you are on chrome, right-click on the link and select open in incognito window , then tap the escape button after the page loads but before the paywall window opens.

ellwoodjake

Twelve Pointer
He better buy a big generator. That place is a nightmare to keep the power on too during snow and ice storms.
Power to these places is actually pretty reliable, it's all underground. Folks who pay these prices don't want ugly powerlines spoiling the view. I'm sure they also have the means to drop a few grand on a backup system, just in case

Lowg08

Ten Pointer
Power to these places is actually pretty reliable, it's all underground. Folks who pay these prices don't want ugly powerlines spoiling the view. I'm sure they also have the means to drop a few grand on a backup system, just in case
Well not all of town mountain. The feed is over head way off the road. I used to work that area. Many non accessible poles going up to sky cliff

Lowg08

Ten Pointer
Yeah, I guess it all has to be overhead somewhere before it goes underground
That is correct. Normally it goes underground at the gate or entrance. It get expensive per foot. Of course those people got all the money they need for that too