I didn't need that one

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I picked up a Savage 93R17 in 17HMR Saturday night at a banquet. I told a buddy last night as I was buying his CZ457 w/ scope that of all the guns and things they were giving away, that was probably the last gun/thing up there that I needed/wanted. Talking about 1st world problems, that's mine. :)

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
It's screaming truck gun! Sounds like you have my luck. Won sunglass and a 12 pack of beer once. I wear glasses and seldom drink beer. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Won a free day at a spa , a friend put my name in for as a joke. Won a nice cooler set/ back rest for an ATV, but don't own one. The list goes on. LOL. Still better than not winning anything. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
I picked up a Savage 93R17 in 17HMR Saturday night at a banquet. I told a buddy last night as I was buying his CZ457 w/ scope that of all the guns and things they were giving away, that was probably the last gun/thing up there that I needed/wanted. Talking about 1st world problems, that's mine. :)
You've got my address.... I've already got a few of them, but still.....

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
It's screaming truck gun! Sounds like you have my luck. Won sunglass and a 12 pack of beer once. I wear glasses and seldom drink beer. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Won a free day at a spa , a friend put my name in for as a joke. Won a nice cooler set/ back rest for an ATV, but don't own one. The list goes on. LOL. Still better than not winning anything. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚
one of my buddies fished a tournament Saturday and was late arriving, so he got his other buddy to put his tickets in the different buckets for the door prizes. My buddy does not shoot archery. His buddy's boy thought it would be funny to through the tickets in the bucket for an 3d coyote target that looks like a toddler drew. The 1st ticket that they pulled did not claim it so when they pulled the 2nd ticket, it was my buddy's number. I texted him a stupid low offer before he even got back to his seat. Let's just say, I paid too much ๐Ÿ˜‚ He told me Sunday that he would have probably just given it to me ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: DRS

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
You've got my address.... I've already got a few of them, but still.....
I stuck it in a safe place. I'll let it collect dust just like the other 17HMR. Remember, I've got 2 boys, and the youngest thinks everything I get is his.

I picked up one of those seed spreaders that you hang around your neck as a door prize, just like I'm going to sowing a lot of seeds. He's already got it put together for me.

Reactions: DRS

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I stuck it in a safe place. I'll let it collect dust just like the other 17HMR. Remember, I've got 2 boys, and the youngest thinks everything I get is his.

I picked up one of those seed spreaders that you hang around your neck as a door prize, just like I'm going to sowing a lot of seeds. He's already got it put together for me.

They can make a mighty fine turnip patch sir.