I didnt do it

beavercleaver

Twelve Pointer
Don't know what happened tried to load a couple pics of my crockpot with 2 bone in front shoulders in the oval crockpot...the button buck only weighed 38 lbs but they both fit and the lid shut gonna be epic dont know how to put a pic wife messed with my phone and jacked it all up

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Don't know what happened tried to load a couple pics of my crockpot with 2 bone in front shoulders in the oval crockpot...the button buck only weighed 38 lbs but they both fit and the lid shut gonna be epic dont know how to put a pic wife messed with my phone and jacked it all up

Sure she did. lol. My Galaxy S9 has reset itself, reset notification settings, etc. Got it back to "normal" now.

beavercleaver

Twelve Pointer
That is what mine is how dud you fix it,,wasn't going to post without pic but tried to preview but hit post too late it posted

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
How did you get it back

Go through the settings to get them back to my liking. It took a little while cause I didn't remember everything but figured it out as time went on. Before it reset itself, something happened and I missed a number of texts. Might discover them in a few days. I may have accidentally changed something in some setting. Friend who has an iPhone said his phone started acting screwy some about a year ago. Technology!!&$#@$:

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Also, I restart my phone daily. Was told by a person who repairs computers, phones if you have an Android phone you should restart it daily. Don't have to with an iPhone. He didn't say why. Sometimes my keyboard won't "come up" when it should, may stop performing as it should and I'll restart it and it then works as it should. Think you can "overload" your phone with too many tabs, history, etc. You probably should close some tabs, clear history, cookies, etc. Like you might with a personal computer...imho. Got that from a tech with AT&T when I was having problems with an older phone. I gave her permission to remotely "get in" my phone.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Also, I restart my phone daily. Was told by a person who repairs computers, phones if you have an Android phone you should restart it daily. Don't have to with an iPhone. He didn't say why. Sometimes my keyboard won't "come up" when it should, may stop performing as it should and I'll restart it and it then works as it should. Think you can "overload" your phone with too many tabs, history, etc. You probably should close some tabs, clear history, cookies, etc. Like you might with a personal computer...imho. Got that from a tech with AT&T when I was having problems with an older phone. I gave her permission to remotely "get in" my phone.

"keyboard" is that what you kids are calling it these days?