I’m no longer addicted...

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
I’m obsessed!!
Just added in 2 more hunts into the schedule for the only weekends ididn’t have a hunt planned.

Lord willing, we will start turkey season in SC low country for the youth opener Sat March 14 before my buddy and I fly to South TX the following weekend ..... come back home just in time to catch the 2nd weekend of adult turkey SC .

6 states planned ...maybe crazy instead of obsessed is a better term

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I thought hunting every weekend was the norm for any self respecting turkey hunter? :)
I lost one to a wedding once and still give the young lady hell for scheduling an April wedding.
The great thing for us NC hunters is the Sunday hunting. gives you time to explore the other parts of the country and still play more in NC.

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
I thought hunting every weekend was the norm for any self respecting turkey hunter? :)
I lost one to a wedding once and still give the young lady hell for scheduling an April wedding.
The great thing for us NC hunters is the Sunday hunting. gives you time to explore the other parts of the country and still play more in NC.
That’s true... I’ve just never started in March or early April before NC opener therefore never hunted every available open weekend in March and early April.
Only way to hunt any earlier now is Florida Osceolas

Lord willing that’s on the list next year