HVAC recommendations in Morehead/AB area

CoonHntr

Four Pointer
Looking recommendations on someone to do a complete installation on central or mini splits in Atlantic Beach area. Anyone have any experience with anyone down this way? Thanks.

skimmer

Six Pointer
Really surprised to see a 4 seasons response. They don't have much of a reputation around here...I'd look into crystal coast heating and air or coastal home services personally if going with a larger local company. I have a few friends who do it as a side buisness but with their normal work schedules its hard for them to line up larger jobs

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
Deep Blue HVAC. They have a FB page and I'm pretty sure they will do jobs in Morehead/Atlantic Beach as they fish a lot :)

Southern

Ten Pointer
Really surprised to see a 4 seasons response. They don't have much of a reputation around here...I'd look into crystal coast heating and air or coastal home services personally if going with a larger local company. I have a few friends who do it as a side buisness but with their normal work schedules its hard for them to line up larger jobs

Interesting, have used them for multiple houses for about 20 years and they have bent over backwards for us.

CoonHntr

Four Pointer
Thanks for the reply’s so far. I have contacted Crystal coast three times in two weeks and can not get anyone to come out or call back, so no luck there. Coastal home services quoted me 12k for mini splits in a 1050 sq ft home. Sounded high to me but would like other opinions.

Triggernosis

Ten Pointer
Carteret Heating and Cooling - John White and family. He used to be my next door neighbor when I lived down there. Good, honest folks. His wife's family owns the Ace Hardware on Emerald Isle.

DuckyDave

Eight Pointer
Contributor
Crystal Coast is excellent, been using them at least 6 or 7 years. They were having trouble with Spectrum phone service, then computer system. David Cooke there is owner and a straight shooter. 3 or 4 of his guys have worked at our house, all were good-James, Jim, Tim, can't remember others. They installed a new system for me 2 or 3 years ago, then moved it from crawl space to attic after Florence. Major job, they did great, even my wife was happy lol. Best bet is to stop by their office on 20th street. Pm me if you want more info.