HURRICANES

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
got a lot to show me.. on paper they went sideways to backwards this off season.. not a good look but as they said at the Ryder Cup this weekend.. paper don't mean :poop:

Eubanks01

Eight Pointer
Yeah. I'm curious about some moves. Gonna be harder to make games this year, we moved to the beach. Still have our season tickets.

Nana

Big Ole Nanny
Contributor
We are ready. Went to the first pre season game and gave away our tickets to the second. We sell a lot of our tickets in the fall as we are busy with other things but really enjoy the winter games. I dislike the mask crap, but noticed it is much less strictly enforced this year.

I was uncertain of the goalie moves (I liked Ned), but was ok with most of the other moves. Some of the new guys look promising.

Triggermortis

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I guess we find out tonight what we have. I’m not encouraged and seeing the preseason matches reinforced my skepticism.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I guess we find out tonight what we have. I’m not encouraged and seeing the preseason matches reinforced my skepticism.
I think I am OK with what we have from the goal line forward.. I am not sold on the dudes in the pipes.. have a feeling we are simply going to have to outscore everyone all season..

CutNRun

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Heard Nino is out with a lower body injury, whatever that means. Next man up.

Nice that Raanta got a start in net and Fredrik Andersen got to rest. Raanta was a little shaky to start, but got a lot of help from the 6 goals the rest of the team scored.

Keep stacking up those points like cord wood.

Jim

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Heard Nino is out with a lower body injury, whatever that means. Next man up.

Nice that Raanta got a start in net and Fredrik Andersen got to rest. Raanta was a little shaky to start, but got a lot of help from the 6 goals the rest of the team scored.

Keep stacking up those points like cord wood.

Jim
Replays looked like Nino twisted an ankle.

Triggermortis

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I enjoy every win and don't take anything for granted. I have been impressed with the new goalie Anderson. Was
worried after getting rid of all three of last season's crease minders, but so far so good. Enjoy every goal, enjoy every win.

Eubanks01

Eight Pointer
Went to the game yesterday. Was a bit worried after the 1st period, but the rallied back die another win.

Triggermortis

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Man we got the Carolina goal horn recorded and ready to play for the away games………
My little girl jumped up, hit the play button, and the celebration was on !!

😀

CutNRun

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Beat Calgary in OT last night 2-1, both Aho's goals.. Keep it rolling guys. They play the Oilers in Edmonton tomorrow night as the road trip continues.

Jim