HURRICANES

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
When the canes play like that they are virtually unbeatable in a 7 game series.. the lack of consistency in that play is troubling and will eventually will catch up to them if not corrected. The forecheck was suffocating last night particularly in the 3d.

Oh, and we got lucky on that off sides reversal.. that was a terrible goal to let in by Ranta and had it stood may well have changed the outcome.

GUP

Eight Pointer
I think they are simply cursed on the road. It’s not like they are playing that bad. Rangers goalie is playing lights out. Still plenty of time.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Goal tending. Been worried about it all year and it is haunting us tonight.

When the rest of the team is off the tender has to hold the fort.

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Getting ready to head in..... end of the season or do we continue on???? I hope we continue on but who knows ...... goal tending needs to be top notch and we need to stay out of box..... go Canes!!!

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
We knew before the season began that the net minders was going to be an issue...... we made it through most of the regular season with only a few hiccups..... but then what we knew was going to be an issue certainly was...... will be interesting to see what we do in the off season to address it....... I don't believe we'll see Freddy back....

Overall a good season we should of gotten by the Rangers .