Hurricanes

Eubanks01

Eight Pointer
I didn’t opt in for the season but fit did request individual tickets. It is nearly impossible for me to make a game during the week living in the Spring Lake area and working in manufacturing.

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Looks like no individual games available. Upper level center ice only (no end seats) for the 20 games is $2574 with parking two seats.

Last edited:

Triggermortis

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Hope we get back on track. Whose idea was it to schedule 4 games in a row with Stanley Cup champs? I was hoping for a split but that didn’t happen

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Hope we get back on track. Whose idea was it to schedule 4 games in a row with Stanley Cup champs? I was hoping for a split but that didn’t happen
was not scheduled that way originally.. ended up that way because of games missed due to covid protocol. all good 2 and 3 through 5 with Tampa.. and we outplayed them in the last game.. and we took out 1st place again last night.. they are going to be contenders all year and they should make a run in the playoffs.. but how deep will depend on goal tending and Hamilton getting back to what he was before he got hurt last year.

CutNRun

Ten Pointer
Contributor
That was sweet right there..........

GO CANES !!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it was. Aho's pass to Necas was right on the money. Nino's pass the Vincent Trocheck for the tying goal was pretty slick too. Florida definitely had a better 3rd period. Hurricanes refused to lose.

Have fun whoever is going to watch the 'Canes play the Wings in person on Thursday!

Jim

CutNRun

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Keep stacking wins like cord wood Hurricanes. Trocheck is on fire! Aho with the sweet short handed goal. Nice team effort. Still have 4 games to play against Florida.

Have fun at the games! I hope to go soon. Schedule hasn't allowed it yet.

Jim

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I want to go bad, but not bad enough to wear a mask in there.. so I will watch this season from my recliner. Not the same but it is what it is.

Triggermortis

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I only had chance to see last 10 min of 3rd period and OT last night.

Nashville was scrappy in that period - I was concerned.

It was wild in our house when Cap scored on overtime!

👍

CutNRun

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Add another in the win column! The Hurricanes got out-played for too much of the game. Red Wings coming up after a couple days break. Mrazek coming back soon too. I like how each player steps up to carry their own weight. No passengers on this team.

Jim

CutNRun

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Man, Necas is on top of his game. Great effort by the entire team. Cedric Pauquette with 2 goals in back to back games. And that was with Trocheck and Teravainen out. Keep it rolling guys.

Jim

Triggermortis

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
We really enjoyed the game last night. Love to see Cap doing a great job in the last period.

Great to see Mrazek back at the net too. I have to commend Ndelovic too for coming in and doing a very good job while Mrazek was out.

Go Canes!!

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Yup that was a great game last night. A lot closer then the final score would suggest. A bit of chipiness that should make Thursdays rematch a good one. Mrazek looked good between the pipes..