Hunting trip/whitetail

Tarheeler

Twelve Pointer
Me and my 2 sons 21/19yo are looking for a "reasonable " whitetail hunt. Preferably below 2500 and muzzleloader or rifle. Any if you have any recommendations and or past experiences. Can appreciate any advice or experience.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BigD

Spike
Me and my 2 sons 21/19yo are looking for a "reasonable " whitetail hunt. Preferably below 2500 and muzzleloader or rifle. Any if you have any recommendations and or past experiences. Can appreciate any advice or experience.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I might have a few openings in my club in Ohio. Thinking about leasing an additional 800 acres this year.

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
Saskatchewan, if it was me.

BigD

Spike
Saskatchewan, if it was me.
Hunted Saskatchewan for many years. Plenty of 140”-150” deer. Southern Ohio has just as good deer and I can hunt every weekend only 6 hour drive.

dobber

Old Mossy Horns
Western Canada is pretty much out with only $2500 as budget, there are some in Ontario, a bit closer and same class of deer for about that kind of price, i can put you on a DIY moose hunt fly in trip for that kind of money

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
There are zillion acres of public land in Canada. Driving takes a few days. Rooms are cheap. Hunting license are not bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dobber

Old Mossy Horns
There are zillion acres of public land in Canada
and if you decide Ontario then may be able to help to a degree. The hay day of Dryden is over, but still some deer around, just dont expect the 180's to be jumping everywhere.
There are parcels of land cheap enough as well to purchase outright and hunt every year

Full Description: Here is your golden opportunity to own 160 acres in the heart of Melgund Township! Located down Melgund Road #3, easily access this land via municipal road. Five minutes from Melgund Lake with some of the best Walleye and Bass fishing the area has to offer. Build a seasonal cottage or year round home. Located in WMU 5. Unorganized territory. Take a drive today and see if this fits your needs. Call us for further information. - $39,900 Can

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
Western Canada is pretty much out with only $2500 as budget, there are some in Ontario, a bit closer and same class of deer for about that kind of price, i can put you on a DIY moose hunt fly in trip for that kind of money
Moose hunt for $2500?
Where do I sign?

dobber

Old Mossy Horns
Have hunted here as well, not a fly in, but a decent area for moose
2020 Archery Moose Hunt Rates
Archery Moose Hunt Packages

Our Archery Moose Hunt Packages include up to a 2 week cottage rental, use of hanging poles, walk in cooler and freezer space, use of canoe if needed. Non-resident moose hunting license and export permits are extra.
Package rates:
WMU 19: 1 Bull Tag & 1 Cow Tag for 2 Hunters $5,000 + HST 2020 Bull & Cow Packages Sold Out!
WMU 19
: 1 Cow Tag for 1 Hunters $2,000 + HST Limited Cow Only Packages are available!
Additional Hunters with Package:
$399 HST included (per week)
All prices are in Canadian Funds

dobber

Old Mossy Horns
would do the fly in, in an area that opens up early for gun, without emailing the owner, i know that's a bit further flight than i did. The moose are there, weather is always an issue, the rut should be in, its not Newfoundland though