Hunting Dogs Shot

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Went Rabbit Hunting today in Davidson Co. On the way my buddy said did you hear about the dogs shot near Troy. I said no so he showed me the article. My Buddy knows the owner of the dogs and some of his dogs use to hunt with these dogs(when they belonged to someone else)
2 died later at the vet.

I would of hate for that to happen to our dogs cause who knows what we would do.

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
A felon can't own a firearm so if he gets convicted then no more shooting anything. If it is a felony charge.

Infamous1

Eight Pointer
Bo... I cannot imagine. I wonder what the scenario was. Article said the hunters were on their property. That is awful. My pops does not even carry a gun when he runs his beagles, just loves to hear the races.

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
The person charged with the shooting is a member of this forum. No kidding, none.

<>< Fish
Now you've got me replaying threads. Shoot me a PM if you don't want to call names on forum so I'll know who to never deal with again.....

ellwoodjake

Twelve Pointer
What do we mean by "their" property. Were the dogs on the shooter's property or the hunter's? Still no excuse either way, dogs can't read

shotgunner

Ten Pointer
I do not know who this guys was but things like this are becoming way to common. Eventually, AND I IN NO WAY CONDONE IT, someone is going to shoot back to protect their fur baby. Whether it is a hunter or not, we all know it is going to happen.

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
If I'm not mistaken, the perp owned a glass, or perhaps windshield repair company in Montgomery Co. at one time. Seems I remember seeing a sign with his name on it.

BoonDock

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
This is nuts to me. I gave him a swing set back this summer for his grandkids and sold him a .22

he was definitely protective of his land and pretty strong pro military vet. I doubt this was out of the blue, but man, got to be a better way.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
This is nuts to me. I gave him a swing set back this summer for his grandkids and sold him a .22

he was definitely protective of his land and pretty strong pro military vet. I doubt this was out of the blue, but man, got to be a better way.
what 22 did you sell him?????