Hunting Club Raffle Tickets

HuntinCop

Twelve Pointer
If not allowed,, please delete. I didn't see anything about this in the rules..

My hunting club is holding a raffle. The tickets are $5.00 each. The prizes will be in the picture as well. The drawing will be held Jan 10th 2021. I can accept PayPal at nealcollie@yahoo.com. All I will need is your name/telephone number to add to the stub. I will then send you pictures of your filled out stubs and will turn your tickets in. You can message me for more info.

I sold the winning first prize ticket last year. The guy didn't hunt or shoot, so he sold the gun to a guy in the club for an agreed on price. Great investment! Lol

1st Prize- Roger AR-15 with Magpul Stock

2nd Prize- Savage Axis II SS 308

3rd Prize- $200 Cash

4th Prize- $100 Cash

You do not have to be present to win.

Note: This is our 3rd year doing this raffle. We started doing them to help eliminate the ever increasing membership cost for everyone due to increasing land lease costs as some doubled per acre.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I like to know who I am supporting. A few basic details about y'all might entice some others as well.

HuntinCop

Twelve Pointer
I like to know who I am supporting. A few basic details about y'all might entice some others as well.
We are a small hunting club in the community of Momeyer in Nash county. Our club is primarily a dog hunting club with beagles but most members still hunt the land too. The club has been around since the late 80's and most of those old timers are still at it. We started the raffle about 3 years ago when land leases started going up, with our biggest tract doubling in price per acre due to another local club offering that amount to take it. Our membership price increased $100 per member with that alone, so this was a method to help offset the costs. The club has also used club funds to pay the cost of renting a facility for the family to hold a memorial service for a club member that passed away from cancer a few years ago. These are good guys. It is legit. I am a police officer myself and will attest to this being on the up and up. A co-worker of mine is the guy that won a 6.5 Creedmoor last year. He doesn't hunt but sold the rifle to a club member instead.

HuntinCop

Twelve Pointer
Note: I have sold my stack of tickets but am getting a few more on Monday, as I'm working all weekend. I have had guys send the PayPal info but messaged them to tell them that I'm not accepting or transferring funds until I have more tickets in hand.

HotSoup

Twelve Pointer
When you get more hit me up. I'll take 4. I'm not a winning guy but it's a good enough cause. Besides, I've pissed away $20 on much worse stuff in my lifetime.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Contributor
It isn't there any more then. It was right on old 64, on the left heading to Rocky Mount, in the middle of town.

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I'll buy a ticket if you get anymore. I'll certainly help out a fellow dog hunter and dog club.