Hunting Boots

bubba2009

Twelve Pointer
I wear size 13 EEEE boot do any of you fellas know where i can get a good hunting boot in that size/width. thanks in advance

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
After trying on a pair of Muck Boots, that is the route I am going when I buy a new pair, not sure if they go that wide though.

2boyz

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Same problem. Very tough to find since Cabela's stopped selling their 'Outfitter' series in eeee. Cabelas has Kangaroo Insulated Featherlight in 13eeee. I recently bought a pair of Mucks (uninsulated) that are fit well with light socks. If you are willing to bite the bullet, Russell Moccasin makes custom hunting boots.

hunthard2

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Mucks are definitely the way to go. I wear size 15 boots and trying to fin my size for under 150 is tough!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

skydog

If you can get them to fit you, Muck is the way to go. As good on a late season goose hunt in the freezing cold as they are a Spring turkey hunt

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Have you checked Sasquatch.com. I hear they have some stuff that might be right about right for a guy like you. LOL. Good luck with the search. I'm not quite that big so can't do anything but joke.

poppop

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Darn you have a big foot, can't say much my feet loves a 13EEE. I bought some Muck boots on Ebay a couple years ago and I love them.