Hunting Bath Creek/ Pamlico River

Tazmite

Button Buck
Ive recently gotten into hunting waterfowl and got to thinking whether I could hunt on Bath Creek. I’ve grown up spending time there but can’t recall ever seeing people hunt ducks. I know they are there just not sure what the regulations are when hunting such a quite creek. Any help would be much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inshore duck

Eight Pointer
I live on bath creek. I hunt ducks but not on bath or back creek. There are no ducks except for a few pier mallards. There are houses everywhere and the creek is less than 100 yds wide in most places. You pepper someone’s house who happens to have dinner with wildlife commissioners on a regular basis and things will get bad quick. In my opinion you are looking for problems hunting in most of it. Again, I live on the creek and it’s not worth the trouble.

Tazmite

Button Buck
I live on bath creek. I hunt ducks but not on bath or back creek. There are no ducks except for a few pier mallards. There are houses everywhere and the creek is less than 100 yds wide in most places. You pepper someone’s house who happens to have dinner with wildlife commissioners on a regular basis and things will get bad quick. In my opinion you are looking for problems hunting in most of it. Again, I live on the creek and it’s not worth the trouble.

Where would you recommend hunting around bath? Was hoping to take my old kayak out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggernosis

Ten Pointer
Where'bouts do you live on Bath Creek? My in-laws own quite a few acres on the east side of it, near Hunter's Bridge. Thinking of putting us a cabin on it one day.