Hunting accident or murder...

DaddyRat

Four Pointer

Interesting to see if they are going to make this a hunting accident or an argument that ended with the kid dead. Know the kid, don't know the suspect but I bet tempers got out of hand.

wncdeerhunter

Old Mossy Horns

Interesting to see if they are going to make this a hunting accident or an argument that ended with the kid dead. Know the kid, don't know the suspect but I bet tempers got out of hand.
Says Murder was the charge

DaddyRat

Four Pointer
Yep, first thought it might be a hunting accident due to bow season being in, time of day and location. Looking more like a murder now. Trying to get more information.

DarrinG

Six Pointer
I dont believe any trash that comes from the ultra-left wing new media WLOS. I do think the Madison Co. Sheriff is a pretty stand-up person from what I know, so I'd tend to believe only what he quotes (if the reporter dont take it out of context).

DeerManager

Eight Pointer
I just watched the news clip and read the news article. What did I miss? Just because the weapon used in the homicide was a bow and arrow? I do not see anything, in the article, that would steer someone into thinking this was a hunting accident.

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I dont believe any trash that comes from the ultra-left wing new media WLOS. I do think the Madison Co. Sheriff is a pretty stand-up person from what I know, so I'd tend to believe only what he quotes (if the reporter dont take it out of context).

Sounds like straight up reporting to me. Clip consists mostly of Sheriff's comments!