Hunt Clubs or Leases

Smitty

Six Pointer
Any clubs looking to replace members next year? Specifically around Alamance, Orange, Person, or Caswell counties. Trying to get a jump on next season as soon as I can.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

jgcpa

Spike
That's a great question... Can I tag along on your thread? I'm looking for something within 1.5 +/- hours of Charlotte?

nchunter78

Six Pointer
Hey Smitty, we seem to be in the same area. Let's start our own! You buy the land and I will be your first member :)

Wv67

Ten Pointer
Anybody wanting to join a lease in WVA give me a pm plenty of deer and we have some black bears

Jbo919

Button Buck
My wife and I ride horses in hill forest piedmont hunt club? I think is the name of the club that has exclusive rights to the land there I submitted an interest email to the president. I can’t really find much info on the club though. I would like to join a still hunting club along with some of my friends doesn’t seem like there is much around to join though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Is it too early to start an "Official 2019 Hunt Club Seekers & Openings Thread" ?

Most clubs don’t actively seek new members until Feb/March..... and a lot of the better clubs will have a wait list.

darekzman

Four Pointer
Yeah I started looking last season around Feb/Mar and the closet thing I could find to High Point NC, and that was not a dog club, was in VA. That's all I found so I ended up getting my 12 yr old son in a hunter education course that weekend so he could get VA licenses without issue. Then that lease fell through at the last minute. Turned out it was already leased to another group of guys. I couldn't find anything in the Central Deer Zone. Starting to think they don't exist.

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Yeah I started looking last season around Feb/Mar and the closet thing I could find to High Point NC, and that was not a dog club, was in VA. That's all I found so I ended up getting my 12 yr old son in a hunter education course that weekend so he could get VA licenses without issue. Then that lease fell through at the last minute. Turned out it was already leased to another group of guys. I couldn't find anything in the Central Deer Zone. Starting to think they don't exist.
You are right. My cousins husband could only find a club in Northampton county. Currently they are sharing a lease in Stokes county near Hanging Rock. Hunt clubs and land seem to be getting harder and harder to find if you dont want to dog hunt.

41magnum

Twelve Pointer

The threads I spoke of had a club in Davidson county and another in Montgomery.

darekzman

Four Pointer

The threads I spoke of had a club in Davidson county and another in Montgomery.

I think I know of the one in Montgomery you’re referring to. I found that thread but I’m not interested in pushing deer with dogs. Just not my cup of tea. And that thread was for last season not 2019 deer season.

Please be so kind as to post a link to the one in Davidson county. I’ve put in many many hours searching on this forum and didn’t find it. Thanks in advance.