Howdy

ncavi8tor

Button Buck
I'm new here and wanted to say hello. I am from Clinton and have been bowhunting/shooting for 35 years. I have a few Rineharts on my property and a small shop with a press, draw board, and tools for doing my own bow work.

I've been active on ArcheryTalk since 2003. Looking forward to participating in the forum and hopefully meeting some new friends.

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

ncavi8tor

Button Buck
NC
63b06cc1cafd34ff8571129967bf7211.jpg

ABBD

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Welcome.... sounds like you know your way around a bow. Hope you enjoy the forum!

ncavi8tor

Button Buck
Couple dumb ones as well.. NC, learn the ignore button & use it. Oh, & Welcome. Still have a lot of family around SamCo..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
No worries! I have a thick skin.

I was born and raised in Sampson Co.!

NC

Triggermortis

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I did a summer internship near Clinton many years ago........I remember how narrow the streets are there in town.......

ncavi8tor

Button Buck
Hahaha, yea he was a good'ern! About killed me pulling him out of the swamp with my game cart!!

NC

Jay Sea

Four Pointer
I'm new here and wanted to say hello. I am from Clinton and have been bowhunting/shooting for 35 years. I have a few Rineharts on my property and a small shop with a press, draw board, and tools for doing my own bow work.

I've been active on ArcheryTalk since 2003. Looking forward to participating in the forum and hopefully meeting some new friends.

NC

Welcome to the forum. I'm on AT also and have seen you there.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

ncavi8tor

Button Buck
Hello, my aunt delivers babies at the large hospital there in town.

Welcome to the forum.
We are friends with several folks in administration at the hospital. My wife retired from there 3 years ago. Small world!

NC