Howdy all!

krm944

Wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I live and hunt in VA (norfolk) and have hunted a few times down in NC. Im currently a member of 2 clubs in VA, but have a new passion for hog hunting.

My clubs here run dogs for deer and I grew up with a rabbit beagle.

If you hear of any clubs that have a strong hog focus keep me in mind!!

Kyle

krm944

Everyone enjoying their summers?

Anyone doing any Fishing?

Working ahead for time off come deer season?

My wife is a teacher and will be done school next week so we are working out our summer vacation plans. We want to spend a few days at our camper at the Hunting Lease and put some time in the food plots. Also planning a vacation to NY where I grew up to visit family in Aug. Wife surprised me and said I could take a week or so and head to MS for a pig hunt wtih some friends out there...

krm944

hey corapeake!

Any hogs out your way? I heard a few years back that some were there in a fence for paid hunting and they all got out.....

ditchbank

Banned
Welcome aboard!! Glad you didn't ask about deer. Being your from VA. I would be upset coming to NC.

Last edited:

krm944

When I hog hunted NC, I saw waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more deer than I see here in VA. Of course that was out of season (Feb) so the deer knew they were safe. From the outside it looked as though Charlotte NC had more deer than my area of VA!!

corapeake

Eight Pointer
hey corapeake!

Any hogs out your way? I heard a few years back that some were there in a fence for paid hunting and they all got out.....

No Hogs on Gates County, Thank God, but I'm sure that will change.

sent from my Razr Maxx using TapaTalk