How to I PM an Admin?

Foxwalker

Button Buck
I guess this site is way smarter than I am but I cannot figure out how to PM anyone. I would like to have access to post on the Dog hunting form and it says for access to PM an admin.

v8stang289

Twelve Pointer
hmm, there seems to be something missing on the mobile site today. usually you can tap the name and it will have an option to start conversation, but I don't see it.

You should still be able to click on the envelope icon at the top of the page, click start a new conversation, then type woodmoose or tipmoose in the recipient's field and send them a message asking permission.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I guess this site is way smarter than I am but I cannot figure out how to PM anyone. I would like to have access to post on the Dog hunting form and it says for access to PM an admin.

best bet is to post in other forums for a bit so that the admins get a "feel" for you, makes approving access to the restricted forums easier when we have a feel for how a person posts

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
All that was mentioned is certainly necessary with the bbq being more importanter. Except this: Cheerwine or GTFO?

I’ve been picking at my wife for years that my “next one” would have to pass a quiz like this first. Even some of the same questions.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Also, you have to state what your favorite deer rifle caliber is.
Favorite adult beverage(if you are of age, and if you indulge).
Aaaaannnd...... bone-in or boneless wings ???
Really just basic stuff.🤪

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I got a 300 win Mag and two smokeless muzzleloaders pushing heavy projectiles really fast.......does that make it any better owning a 6.5? No.....okay.....back to my safespace.........