How does Sir Lewis Hamilton Grab you ?

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
That's right. The Queen of England to Knight 7 time Formula 1 Champion Lewis Hamilton !!!! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

I think it's great !

Congrats, Lewis ! You are an awesome driver !!!

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
I think its stupid....he can drive a car, great. The term knight is better served for someone who fights for the country and queen....NOT a guy that can wheel a racecar

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Really ?
Jackie Stewart was Knighted and he won 3 F1 Championships.
Sir Sean Connery...movie star
Sir Elton John... recording star

But, to each their own.

And to a point, no I don't care what the liberal :donk U.K. does day to day.

I am happy for Lewis Hamilton to receive this honor after becoming the winningest F1 driver in history, in every category.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Really ?
Jackie Stewart was Knighted and he won 3 F1 Championships.
Sir Sean Connery...movie star
Sir Elton John... recording star

But, to each their own.

And to a point, no I don't care what the liberal :donk U.K. does day to day.

I am happy for Lewis Hamilton to receive this honor after becoming the winningest F1 driver in history, in every category.

Im just pokin fun. I couldn't put an F1 in gear without wrecking it and hurting myself. Congrats to him. :)

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Im just pokin fun. I couldn't put an F1 in gear without wrecking it and hurting myself. Congrats to him. :)

That's better than me.
I couldn't get my fat :donk in one of them cars, especially with this hip and thigh of mine !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I do love watching them cars corner. Also, what happens with just a slight mistake.

Cyperry

Ten Pointer
Contributor
He’s arguably the best ever. I’m glad his country takes notice of exceptional talent and acknowledges it, whatever the discipline may be. It’s always great to watch those who perform at the highest level. It takes something special, not to mention an entire life’s dedication to it. Good for Lewis.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
I think its stupid....he can drive a car, great. The term knight is better served for someone who fights for the country and queen....NOT a guy that can wheel a racecar
Different orders for different accomplishments. In the US he would be given the Presidential Medal of Freedom, like Elvis or Babe Ruth.
The UK has a chivalric order that's mostly for recognition of military service.