How did you come up with your forum name??

ditchbank

Banned
I had just worked cleaning out my ditch that day and a car came by and wrecked and tore it all up again...DITCHBANK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I thought hey a hunting forum.......brownisdown is applicable.........funny thing is I kill my fair share of does for meat but am very selective in the last few years when it comes to bucks.

JBGrizzley

Eight Pointer
JBGrizzley is my screen name on most of my social media. J is for my name Joshua, B is for Buzzard which was my nickname from when i was 18 and a party animal & Grizzley comes from my old huntin truck a dodge ram we called old grizzley

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I had exited the military, was able to have a beard again, and I was enthusiastic about primarily using my bow.

roundball

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
"roundball" on forums for about 30 years.....from "patched round ball", the traditional projetile of traditional muzzleloaders.

nchawkeye

Old Mossy Horns
Hawkeye from James Fenimore Cooper's "The Last of the Mohicans"...

Bought my first flintlock in 1977, built one in the late '80s...Have studied history since a boy and give talks on Colonial America and the American Revolution...I'm Flintlock on Greybeard...

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
Mo (short on Moore) Bucks- MoBucks... cause it sounded good at the time[emoji1740]‍[emoji3603]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B-KayCh

Six Pointer
B is first letter of wife’s name, Brenda. Her daughter is Kaylyn, so Kay and Ch is from Christopher, my sons name and my first although I go by my middle. So it’s like B’s catch, although sometimes I’m sure she wanders if I’m much of a catch.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

77f150 beast

Eight Pointer
Wish i still had it,390 big block with a 4-speed in it on 38.5s.Tough ol truck.First forum i was on was NC4x4 so it started there.Have never run into the issue of it already being used so i just apply it to all forums lol.

deerslayer60

Ten Pointer
When I first got internet way back when I was setting up my first email account. I'm sitting there trying to come up with a name other than my own and glanced in the gun cabinet , there sat a box for deerslayer bullets for my muzzle loader so I have used it every since

Crappie man

Six Pointer
Having spent my entire life in the woods or on the water it would be hard to find a name that fit everything.Since I have a passion for crappie fishing I often get referred to as the “crappie man” .

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
My favorite gauge of shotgun for grouse hunting has always been the 28 gauge, and my favorite shotgun is the side-by-side manufactured by the Spanish gun maker AyA.

Last edited:

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I went all out..... not sure why “Scotty”..... it’s not my name- Scott is....B for Beasley..... guess Scotty made it a little more catchy

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Having grown up in the tobacco fields of Robco about all the escape I got from work was floating or wandering the banks of the blackwater streams and rivers of the SE part of the state and I've hunted and fished most of it from a paddle boat so that is where my heart is.